What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:we only get 9-10 inches per year on average so even a little rain is noteworthy here...and this time of year i'm bound to get caught out in a few storms,sometimes they get quite gnarly...or at least it seems that way on a bike with lightning flashing all around you or caught in a downburst or hailstorm...that's always exciting...

but yes,rain is sort of a thing around here...:)

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
:tumbleweed:we only get 9-10 inches per year on average so even a little rain is noteworthy here...and this time of year i'm bound to get caught out in a few storms,sometimes they get quite gnarly...or at least it seems that way on a bike with lightning flashing all around you or caught in a downburst or hailstorm...that's always exciting...

but yes,rain is sort of a thing around here...:)
I like storms, we used to watch them off the coast of Virginia Beach. We were there for Hurricane Andrew, it was pretty awesome. All flights of stairs were waterfalls and some streets were like 3' deep. My sister lost her shoe, lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
used to do that in st croix when i lived there...we were up on a hill near the beach so you could see out into the ocean for quite a ways and watch the storms roll in...

still raining surprisingly enough...up to almost 3/4 of an inch today...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you. Assuming the ventilation is there - it is - I'm running about 1100 watts (actual) of LED in 3x600 COB white lights and 2x1200 full-spectrum 15w diode.

Placed on a bar they result in a pretty solid footprint of 4x6; in the sequence 600-1200-600-1200-600 over 5 horizontal feet, each 600 bar over two plants.

I have 6 vertical feet from *top of pot* to lights available.

Am I running the risk of overdoing it and burning up 6 plants in 7 gal smartpots/coco; in a 5x4 growspace? Temps are good - I went overboard on ventilation.

I'm just wondering if there's a theoretical upper limit to like, watts per plant, or how much energy they can absorb. Currently at about 175 watts/plant.

Thank you for yall's time.
35 to 40 watts psf is a good target with led. But you can do pretty well with h 25 wpsf

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes tony. But you only need one wago
connector. Red to red on one side and blue to black on the other.

Those wagos are made for 1 per set of wires.
But yes, red to red and blue to black. They have built in idiot safe features so if ya wire em wrong, no worries. When ya get it right they will work :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
That's a beautiful Kitty!

Hey Hammer. Ares colors are really coming on now! Gorgeous!

There are least 2 giant alligator lizards Living under a cabinet on my dads patio. They are real bold too. One is a foot long and the other is 18" . My little sister is over there. She was scared when she first saw them. I guess they come out onto the patio every evening. I was getting ready to snap a picture, and they went back under the cabinet.

Jestocost

Bad storms in Dallas yesterday. Very short and violent.
This is pretty normal for N Texas. That was the strongest I've seen in over 20 years, though.

300K without power.

The overall weather patterns are changing. Over the past 15 years, about, we've gone from 14 week drought Summers - 60+ days over 100 - to constant, constant rainfall, higher humidity, and slightly cooler Summers with defined Spring and Fall. Spring and Fall used to be, like, a week each.

And what the map above doesn't show is actual peaks. They were hitting 90+ mph.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My buddy just brought me some 24K gold rolling papers, and a pH meter, new and still in the box.

Those things are pretty! I guess they are expensive too. He gave me 2 packs of them. Ill save those to smoke with women. Women love shiny trinkets

His buddies grow shop closed and he got thousands worth of all kinds of goodies for hundreds. He also got about 10 beautiful multi color neon gas advertisement lights. Like Hydro farm. I told him I want some of those. Its like the beer lights, but these are weed related, and very pretty! They are big uns. He got a truck full of organic ferts, and 50 bags of Bu's blend for $40. Those are about $20 per bag here

He wants more clones real bad. I have some to spare.

The heat took out 3 small LA Confidential seedlings. I have the sprinklers on them now. If they don't snap back, Ill replace them tonight

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its def gonna be dry in cali with all the raids going on.. Latest's news 1000 warrants issued for LA county. Our new Gov is going after all the illegal growers. Some legal growers all currant with paperwork got taken down in the mix. Prices are def on the rise.

Temps in my veg room are at 106f right now.

[youtubeif]/MSDCxvVYOGU[/youtubeif]

Latest posts

Latest posts