What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's officially hot out...

but it's the dry heat!:)

seriously,it's only 7% humidity out right now....

got a not so quick 20 miles in today in spite of getting a flat and having to spend an inordinate amount of time fixing that in one of the few sections of the bike path where there's not a scrap of shade to be had...had to remove the valve core,add more sealant,pump the tire up,spin it to distribute the sealant so i could find the hole,get the plug threaded into the repair tool and get the hole plugged,pump the tire back up and finally get riding...

sure wish there was more bike path,at least a complete loop around town...i understand theres plans for it but acquiring the land for it will be complicated...anyway,nice to have a paved,car free area,makes riding much less stressful...we really need to include how to drive around cyclist in drivers ed,there's plenty of space to share the roads...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Bummer on the flat, Uncle! It was hot here today too, around 90, and super buggy. It was dry heat though, so sweat evaporates:) I weed whacked our rocky, hilly, acre swath cut out of the woods. It was not the best of times, but it's done and looks and feels good:) it could be beer time.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's the bending jig in action. The pipe is chain link fence top rail from lowes. It's about $12 for a 10.5' section. Each hoop is two sections.

View Image
That's awesome, dude! I thought that thing was factory! You guys did an excellent job. That's way sturdier than the pvc turd I was going to make. Loves is like an hour from here, but I might be making a run. What kind of covering are you going to use?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Last minute light dep

Last minute light dep

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with these old mothers, and decided to bud them out rather then make them into seed plants. This is just a quickie set up, but it will get the job done. These plants are 1.5 years old.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the red vein kratom.

picture.php

There is an emergency advisory in place for Monday and Tuesday for extreme heat. I think it was 106 degrees. Oh boy!:tiphat:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's the bending jig in action. The pipe is chain link fence top rail from lowes. It's about $12 for a 10.5' section. Each hoop is two sections.

View Image
That's awesome, dude! I thought that thing was factory! You guys did an excellent job. That's way sturdier than the pvc turd I was going to make. Loves is like an hour from here, but I might be making a run. What kind of covering are you going to use?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
HD has the pipe too. I got 8 mil poly on amazon pretty cheep. The black on one side and white on the other light light dep cover can get a little exotic. There are some cheeper options. Still shopping around bc I don't need the light dep for another six weeks. There's stuff called wiggle wire and channel to attach the cover you need to look into as well.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
The trail, trail bike, cabin under construction, old tepee, and the inside of new cabin, with temporary roof. Window not cut out yet, lol!

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_180253.jpg
    IMG_20190609_180253.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190609_180033.jpg
    IMG_20190609_180033.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190609_180438.jpg
    IMG_20190609_180438.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190609_180401.jpg
    IMG_20190609_180401.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190609_180513.jpg
    IMG_20190609_180513.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Do you guys have any suggestions on microbes. I did indoor hydro and moved to outdoor only last year (except veg and clones). I'd like to up my game this year in soil. Also planning on supplementing with teas from the usual amendments and looking for advice there.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I use 2 scant tablespoons Espoma Garden Tone, 1 handful of ewc, 1tsp Alaska Fish Fertilizer/gallon of water bubbled at least 18hrs. Espoma is loaded with microbes and beneficial fungi, and very cheap available at walley world.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
During taking those pics, our dog found something dead and rolled in it. Then he decides to lay in our clean basket of laundry! I thought my day was over, lol! Luckily he hates baths. Me too, I detest washing his dingdong and anus! What are friends for?

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I'm glad to hear there is a natural alternative to doing it the hard way. It wasn't as fun as you might think. But, I learned my lesson the hard way as usual. Don't fuck around with opiates, guys. Thanks to marijuana, it wasn't as bad as it would've been, but it would've been better not doing it in the first place. Edibles mostly worked the best for me, for any of you who might be struggling.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: actually managed to get all my chores done and go on a ride today...at the expense of taking a nappy...so no milk and cookies or story time either:)

just need to feed both flower rooms in a couple hours and done for the day...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's some good old GG#4 I'm running

here's some good old GG#4 I'm running

picture.php

And these "Amazonians"...i tried some today & they're only about 25% as strong as they should be:whistling:
picture.php
picture.php