What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tell DB we are wishing him a speedy recovery. He is missed.

This is the Pup I was interested in. Lilac/tan

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna have to put all my keepers on hold until I can get these MAC testers run. I still have 7 Flashpoint seedlings to hunt through as well.. It's gonna be well worth the effort. This cross is my fav right now. Reminds me of the quality I grew up smoking. It's the 1st I have found like that. #3 and #4 are in flower now. This grows and smokes like a 100% indica cross. My keeper flashpoint will be a big part of any new breeding projects coming up.

For the Sativa Side NEM has that covered until I find better.

Skillz is Lurking waiting patiently. Shes not gonna take any prisoners.
picture.php

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
First and foremost sending the best of best vibes to Dansbuds. Get well soon man!

I could never pay for a dog. Mine have all come from the animal shelter. My boy is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's a lab pitbull and the most loving, human like animal I have ever seen. I love that dog omg lol. Thinking of getting him a friend.

And I must ask, what is rso?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Frenchie pricing is from the linage of the male/female. Its not uncommon for some to fetch 30k$.

Cricket did not cost that much. He was 2K$. Finding a good dog at that price was very difficult. It took months to find Cricket. Ave prices ranged from 3k-5k$ for a Lilac colored pup. Tri color adds price. The pup that I was interested in was a tri color. Frenchies have been the most popular dog for years. That also adds price.

Well shit Hammer start breeding Frenchies! You breed good strains...now start breeding Frenchies. Seems there more money in the dags than in MJ.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Some autumn colors in the little indoor project...

Wish i had a better camera....

edit: by the way, this is day 52.....I'm asking you indoor experts, that's pretty fast isn't?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 7

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It rained here last night. Not hard though. I didn't check the plants before work. It was dark and muddy out there. Worms and rain, not a good mix.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: heck yeah! large trash day rules!!

finally got off my lazy ass and hauled the old swamp coolers out to the curb....didn't know if they would take them but they are gone this morning so party on! got another pile of stuff for next month already...and i can deal with my garage and get all the junk in there gone...

Latest posts

Latest posts