What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You will notice NEM has some sdubb terps mixed in with OGM.. Most wont know what OGM tasted like. She def has a good terp profile. Yields well with top shelf flowers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully the other 3 cuts will root too so i can run them all at once and have something to offset what i will presume to be a smaller yield from all the cookie crosses...although i hear the gmo does pretty well and i have seen some nice sized wedding cake plants...

just saw some peanut butter breath in person,still need to get that....and a purple punch which doesn't look to yield much but makes frosty purple buds which always sell well...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
picture.php

Budley Doright

Veteran
hopefully the other 3 cuts will root too so i can run them all at once and have something to offset what i will presume to be a smaller yield from all the cookie crosses...although i hear the gmo does pretty well and i have seen some nice sized wedding cake plants...

just saw some peanut butter breath in person,still need to get that....and a purple punch which doesn't look to yield much but makes frosty purple buds which always sell well...

Interesting......I picked up purple punch....wedding cake........peanut butter breath.....and looked at gmo.....picked thin mints instead....

and Im pretty sure you havent up and moved to michigan recently....:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

off to trim in a bit...gonna try and tough it out for at least 6 hours so hopefully 1 1/2 at minimum but shooting for 2 lbs today...managed 29 oz in 6 hours last round with fairly fluffy buds...

best get down as early as possible so i can pick the best looking tote!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's good they can get rid of the chile that's too mild for new mexico on a bunch of gringo tongued northern devils!

Budley Doright

Veteran
it's good they can get rid of the chile that's too mild for new mexico on a bunch of gringo tongued northern devils!

When I was working I worked in automotive.....I went down to work on some computers.....my host took us to a fancy restaurant where the gringos went......they actually asked if you wanted it gringo style or mexican style.......gringo is sissy style......the waiter said some americans dont 'appreciate' the heat.....

My host also told a joke about mexican restaurants...

Because of the spicy food...... the tradition is to follow up the meal with ice cream.....

He told a story where he was in the bathroom after a particularly spicy meal.....

He said it really burns on the exit too...

So he is doing his thing.....and his wifeknocks....asks 'when will you be done?????

He says....'when the ice cream comes!!!!
:laughing:

Betterhaff

Veteran
Is the green named cleaner that’s been mentioned for cleaning pipes called “Simple Green”? I’ve got a pipe that’s a bugger too clean and I remember reading a soaking in that stuff does the job. Thanks.

Weird pepper year here in the garden, some did well, others not.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Oh, you didn’t hear?

They are now trucking Hatch chili up here and roasting them in parking lots.

Morning all.
I hit the farmers market yesterday. Got some wonderful sweet Italian peppers that Ill be roasting on the barbeque. Im processing tomatoes too. Big sweet heirlooms, Cherokee purple, pineapple, Giant Belgium
picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
I’m more of a joint man, haven’t had a pipe for a while. Had many pipes over the years, all lost…that’s why I held off buying a new one because I knew as soon as I did I’d find an old one.

It’s a cheapy glass one with a built in carburetor chamber, all one piece, doesn’t come apart. That’s why it’s hard to clean, especially that internal carb chamber. Alcohol removes some stuff but not as well as I’d like it.

Nice looking produce Dr.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the green named cleaner that’s been mentioned for cleaning pipes called “Simple Green”? I’ve got a pipe that’s a bugger too clean and I remember reading a soaking in that stuff does the job. Thanks.

Weird pepper year here in the garden, some did well, others not.

yes,simple green,but only the stuff that comes in the gallon jug that says concentrated on it...it's not quick though,takes a day or so of soaking...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The trick with alcohol is to use the strongest you can get. The lowest grade I use is 91%. The 50 and 70 doesn't work too good. 99% works the best. I have a large slendor Tupperware with a rubber lid that fits my bong. About 15 minutes to an hour in the alcohol with a shot of peppermint soap, and all you need is a quick rinse.
Seal up the Tupperware and use it 30 times before dumping it.

Latest posts

Latest posts