What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trimming on the last NEM for a bit. . I got tired after 3 plants so will finish tomorrow. Love her aroma. I decided to pop some more.. I'm letting 10 packs go. They will be in the drop I mentioned.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Trimming on the last NEM for a bit. . I got tired after 3 plants so will finish tomorrow. Love her aroma. I decided to pop some more.. I'm letting 10 packs go. They will be in the drop I mentioned.
I can’t imagine what she could pull in my new room. Won’t be able to run her this next round due to the screw up I had cloning her but maybe after that.
The shop I took her finished flowers to said she went over really well so I’d feel good about a big run with her.
The clones that did finally root after three weeks have incredible vigor since they got put in solo cups. Really really vigorous growth.

That reminds me, I just potted four HK that rooted with no issues at all. I remember there was some discussion/question as to whether she was a tough one to root. I’d have to say no, she roots just fine.

Had to rip my three seedlings from hammer (mendobreathxbubbaxTK) out of the roots organic soil they were in as they didn’t grow for a month. Just sat there being green but no growth to speak of.
Shook off all the soil I could and put them in coco and they are happy and growing.
God I hate soil. So tough for me compared to coco.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Funny you mentioned that Tree. Ive been having yield issues with soil grows lately. Its wierd. Ill have the same clones, and 1 will be strong and vigorous with big dense buds, then Ill have one next to it that is only half the plant the other is.

I started mixing Happy Frog with Ocean Forest and it seemed to help in veg anyways. Will see if I have any difference in flower.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

pretty much everything is in black gold here at this point,but i will probably go back to pro mix hp and just add compost and ewc since thats all the black gold really is...

trimming today after a quick errand or two...about to get started while i drink coffee and wake up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:looks like we may get some rain today...40% humidity out which doesn't sound that high unless you consider it was 4% the other day so 40% is practically like being underwater for around here...

about to go run errands real quick...already knocked out a qp this morning...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its beautiful out here today ! 75 degrees , the sun is shining ! low humidity ..... just waiting on UPS to deliver MY AC so i can go get that installed , cuz i can guarentee if its 75 out here .... its 80 plus in the grow rooms !!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
its beautiful out here today ! 75 degrees , the sun is shining ! low humidity ..... just waiting on UPS to deliver MY AC so i can go get that installed , cuz i can guarentee if its 75 out here .... its 80 plus in the grow rooms !!!

Get her done.... It's raining on and off today... did my two mile swim and on the way back the storms rolled in water got all choppy with 35 mph winds on and off...the last 300 yards or so we were in a downpour... Wish I had a spear... the fish go nuts in a good storm could have been easy pickings.... But now I'm taking all the GG4 plants I can off my mom for a mono run... Playing in such healthy lush plants is so much fun... I just about have the cloner full up... Aren't the Marvelous....
hope you boys are enjoying this grow as much as I am...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the camp site set up yet? gotta be about that time eh?

yeah went up yesterday & got all the grounds cleaned up from winter , we went up on mothers day & opened it up , got the water & power hooked up etc ....
now its just basic cleaning & getting it ready to stay in .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shockingly enough i've sorta been half looking around for a cheap rv or van so i can take road trips...probably just stick with the idea of renting cars/rv's instead since it would probably be cheaper in the long run and i don't really want to have a vehicle around since it's basically like cake...if it's there,it will get used,and that path just leads to laziness on my part...but a nice little rv bike riding vacation sounds nice...and day trips or overnight trips would also be a good thing...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can’t imagine what she could pull in my new room. Won’t be able to run her this next round due to the screw up I had cloning her but maybe after that.
The shop I took her finished flowers to said she went over really well so I’d feel good about a big run with her.
The clones that did finally root after three weeks have incredible vigor since they got put in solo cups. Really really vigorous growth.

That reminds me, I just potted four HK that rooted with no issues at all. I remember there was some discussion/question as to whether she was a tough one to root. I’d have to say no, she roots just fine.

Had to rip my three seedlings from hammer (mendobreathxbubbaxTK) out of the roots organic soil they were in as they didn’t grow for a month. Just sat there being green but no growth to speak of.
Shook off all the soil I could and put them in coco and they are happy and growing.
God I hate soil. So tough for me compared to coco.

Funny you mentioned that Tree. Ive been having yield issues with soil grows lately. Its wierd. Ill have the same clones, and 1 will be strong and vigorous with big dense buds, then Ill have one next to it that is only half the plant the other is.

I started mixing Happy Frog with Ocean Forest and it seemed to help in veg anyways. Will see if I have any difference in flower.

:laughing:It isn't the Soil guys lol. 100% Operator error :D

I have some mendobreath x bubba x TK going. These arre very indica dom in growth. They do not have much vigor. They stay short.

NEM roots easy for me. Most root easy., If there's issues with something it will effect rooting speed. Temps and dirty cloners are the most common issues. Using plugs in summer work better than my cloner if the water is to warm.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
shockingly enough i've sorta been half looking around for a cheap rv or van so i can take road trips...probably just stick with the idea of renting cars/rv's instead since it would probably be cheaper in the long run and i don't really want to have a vehicle around since it's basically like cake...if it's there,it will get used,and that path just leads to laziness on my part...but a nice little rv bike riding vacation sounds nice...and day trips or overnight trips would also be a good thing...

When I started reading this post I thought Unc was going all crazy. But then he started sounding rational again. It is just cake... But with LOTS of frosting on top.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soil retains moisture allot more than coco. I've been growing in soil from day 1. I still get watering mucked up when seasonal temps change. Watering plants in winter is allot less often then in summer. The transition months always get me. Watering everyday in veg is not necessary. Judging when the soil has dried enough to get another soak is key. Even in summer. Watering screw ups cause 95% of issues we get in soil.

Other shit like microbial additives also can screw it up. To much of anything= BAD.,

Aspenou812

Veteran

Renting is the way to go... parts for those things are sometimes hard to find and after a few years even if you don't use it much they fall apart.... never have to repair a rental...

Latest posts

Latest posts