What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just got 10 more plants into the freshly tilled, amended gardens. Those will be full season.

The hoop house (12-15' long) is erected, and partly covered, with Panda, white facing out.. So 45 plants outf=doors and a dozen or so Berry White x Grape Ape seedlings up.
I still need to pop some Red Lebanese and some other assorted seeds

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
On track to get in 50 hours if I take the weekend off......may do another 4 or 5 on Saturday.....then have a family BBQ on Sunday and going to do a QWET run afterwards.....busting up some buds to dry and freeze

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I remember a time when I used to be very paranoid each time workers would come into my yard to inspect the tree line along the power lines, get access to a man hole, or work on the telephone upright. No more.

I had a woman inspector here checking the power lines today. She stood 5 feet from my plants, and I wasn't worried at all. She actually never saw them, but before, in years past, I would have been sweating bullits.

She actually walked right next to some chopped Hazes with one big bud on each one in he process of revegging. One foot away from her

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
She acted like she never saw them, but she had to smell them, don't you think?

Doesn't matter Bro! This is California.... Land of the free!

Heres a full season Sour Dubb plant. We really like the terpene profile on this plant. It will make some bomb Live Rosin. Crazy good smoke.
picture.php

She is hanging out with her magic crystal, the giant capstone crystal from a special cave in Brazil...
picture.php

I think that is a Banana Mango right next to her.

picture.php

These are some of the winners from the indoor run. Most everything turned out fire, even some I let go of. Small clones of assorted Hazes, Maple Leaf, and LA Conf are selling like Sour dough hotcakes, at 20 bucks a pop

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Managed to get a few pics before the camera batteries died ..... left side is at 37 days ,
The right side is at day 67 , SLG #1 & GBBX6 .
the SLG will come down on sat at 70 days , then the BX6 will come down at 73 & 77 days , each tray 4 days apart . make it easy on us trimming ! only doing 6 plants a night . plus it gives them more time to fade & more time for the ones in veg to get a little bigger root systems .

picture.php

SLG #1

picture.php

picture.php

GBBX6

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Looks good Dan. I hope the other things that had you down for awhile, took a hike. That's should be a good harvest soon, and some good money too

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, don’t know how PayPal knows...but they do. What is really fu$ked up is it appears once they lock your account for violating their TOU, any money in there is held for 180 days? Losing revenue but guess they fear federal action for helping with transactions.
And Facebook is steadily shutting down cannabis accounts as well...
They are all in one’s business.....nothing is really secret on the internet

I thought about making a FB page for my seeds but decided against it. GG strains has a FB page for awhile now. We def need a better way to receive funds for our work. Getting my PP shutdown would suck.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin' campers...

busy week...another busy day today...laundry and a grocery run to start...but also a trip to the bike shop to pick up stuff...gotta be some payoff for all this garden time!

got a bunch of staking up to do tonight in flower,and some clean up in the potting area and the main veg room,and trays in the early veg room to be scrubbed...and more clones to take...

this week has been like having a job!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: it's only "like" a job...it only adds up to full time if you include the absurd amount of time i spend bitching about it!

once i get through the trimming this weekend i'm sorta off for a while,so hopefully able to get out and ride more,been pretty slow this week on the ride front,pretty much all chores and errands...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good Dan. I hope the other things that had you down for awhile, took a hike. That's should be a good harvest soon, and some good money too

Thanx Doc !!! :tiphat:

things have seemed to level off a bit , my only real bitch right now is the heat in my garden . can't wait to get the AC here & installed before it fucks up the flower room ! got all 6 lights turned down to 600 for right now & i do run them at night , but it still gets up to high 80's

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
the SLG will come down on sat at 70 days ,
SLG #1
View Image

View Image

Your rockin' that SLG Dan! Great job buddy!
Ill be coming up to see you soon to give you that CB#3 and grab a Piffy-Piff to add to the stable, to X with this male JLB f3.
Was chatting with a grower in Colorado about a colab breeding project, that has Columbian x Nigerian Haze, but we couldnt risk mailing clones to eachother, but that woulda made an epic sativa.
(Columbian x Nigerian Haze) x JamaicanLambsBread..........but Imma have to do this X myself =
WashingtonHeightsHaze (aka 'PIFF') x JLB
and JLB x JLB.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to roll out...plenty to do once again...and another hot day...should be cooler over the weekend though although i will be stuck trimming for a couple of days starting sunday...felt like some decent weight on the cherry cookies...fingers crossed...daddy needs a new set of wheels!:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: alrighty,laundry done with...time to bleach some trays out and do another round of cleaning pots...thought i was monkey sitting this weekend,not until end of june before i have her over again...next week i'm sure she will visit when her daddy comes to help with the mastercool...

best get to it...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Good afternoon... Back from the hospital from my infusion.

I'm feeling really great right now. Kind of feeling like I might want to take a nap.

Going to be making some home made Nutrient Film trays in the next couple of weeks. These will be my first home made trays for a nutrient film hydroponic system, so I'll consider the first tray or two to be prototypes. Eventually this design of a tray will be used to make a hydroponic veggie garden for mom.

Latest posts

Latest posts