What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully big weed will drive the hacks out of business there so california will stop flooding the rest of the country with all that b grade crap...

time to haul some dirt...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: not too bad today...2 bags of medium is like 33% easier to haul than 3 bags!

got lucky with the traffic lights and didn't have to stop...much easier to keep it moving than to stop and start...

time for lunch and a nap i think...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually with this trailer hauling 3 bags is more like 75% more difficult because you have to fight the trailer wanting to tip over constantly...getting the surly flatbed trailer would make it much easier since it has 2 wheels and is made for hauling rather than being a camping trailer...and no doubt far more practical than getting the blackborow since it cost half as much and would be more versatile in what i could haul with it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: of course,even cooler would be to have both...then i could haul up to 110 lbs practically anywhere you can ride a bike!

all i have to do is grow a couple of pounds of weed!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully big weed will drive the hacks out of business there so california will stop flooding the rest of the country with all that b grade crap...

time to haul some dirt...

Its not just Cali...All the Legal states are doing it.
Maine
Massachusetts
Oregon
Washington
Colorado
Nevada
Alaska

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its not just Cali...All the Legal states are doing it.
Maine
Massachusetts
Oregon
Washington
Colorado
Nevada
Alaska

Its the brown bricks from old Mexico that are really giving Unc a run for his money. Uncs weed may be green, but it tastes about the same.
The only Cali weed Unc has sampled, was in his dreams

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed another breeders paypal account got shutdown.. I'm curious how does paypal know its cannabis related?

I just took down 2 NEM, 1 NEM X AMBER gonna be good harvest. Curious what they will yield.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its the brown bricks from old Mexico that are really giving Unc a run for his money. Uncs weed may be green, but it tastes about the same.
The only Cali weed Unc has sampled, was in his dreams

what's that? i couldn't hear over your freeze dried shit weed

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
WWK

WWK

56 days... just started her on straight water today. 2 weeks to go

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love my seed counter :D... Took me all of 40m to count and package 800 seeds. This would have taken days without it.

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Yep, don’t know how PayPal knows...but they do. What is really fu$ked up is it appears once they lock your account for violating their TOU, any money in there is held for 180 days? Losing revenue but guess they fear federal action for helping with transactions.
And Facebook is steadily shutting down cannabis accounts as well...
They are all in one’s business.....nothing is really secret on the internet

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've personally never worried about being on icmag....that said nothing is secret on the internet but i kinda feel like after having posted like 8000 pictures they aren't interested...