What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
30 minutes ? Damn thats quick !!! takes me a couple days to get completely switched over :shucks:

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

still don't have my van back :wallbash:
but i did give him ALOT to do & he is busy shop so ......
but patients is not one of my strong suites :biggrin:

i still need to open the hoods up and clean the glass and finish sweeping and mopping,and get in and prune the lower branches off but yeah,less than an hour all said and done...my methods tend to be as simple as possible...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i hear ya . i've got pumps & hoses & rez's & catch trays to clean before i can put plants in , but its all worth it if i can take of camping for a week & not have to worry about my ladies !!! :dance013:
switch over of everything .... from taking cuts to refilling the tent takes about 5 days total . 5 days work out of a month ...... i can deal with that lol

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew damn well this thread would turn to shit sooner or later !!! :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: well aint that some shit! talking crap about the poopy thread,bunch of doo-doo heads:biggrin:

good ride,managed to crack off 3 all time top tens today,two personal records and some 2nd and 3rd personal best times...that much closer to hitting 8240 meters too,just over 7800m now...:dance013:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well shit! My credit union just called and left me a voice mail. They need to know the nature of my business and why I have all cash deposits. Have a feeling I'm about to get my accounts closed down.

Happy day to me...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Well shit! My credit union just called and left me a voice mail. They need to know the nature of my business and why I have all cash deposits. Have a feeling I'm about to get my accounts closed down.

Happy day to me...

Tell them you're a stripper and it's all your tip money that you deposit :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Happy day to me...

Time to find a new bank. The bank of Joe is a good 1 I hear :D

NotaProfessor

Happy day to me...
One possibility is to open accounts at a number of banks and spread your deposits among them. Also, getting a business license as a handyman will help with the 'nature of your business' story. All them old folks just want to pay in cash.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Happy day to me...
aint that fucked,try to go legit and they still find a way to screw you...makes you miss the good old days before every 20something dumbass with an internet connection is suddenly the ogking or some other utter bollocks growing a bunch of crappy weed and killing the market for the few of us who actually can grow good weed but are forced to deal with the crap prices...im all for sharing knowledge and genetics but sometimes i crave the old days when no one knew how to grow and you could get 4800 for a pound:rant:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
aint that fucked,try to go legit and they still find a way to screw you...makes you miss the good old days before every 20something dumbass with an internet connection is suddenly the ogking or some other utter bollocks growing a bunch of crappy weed and killing the market for the few of us who actually can grow good weed but are forced to deal with the crap prices...im all for sharing knowledge and genetics but sometimes i crave the old days when no one knew how to grow and you could get 4800 for a pound:rant:

Yeah, just wait till rec stores are legal where you live, it kills that price per pound. I hear you Unc!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well that SUX 3rd !!! maybe time to convert some of to stocks or something too .

i crave the old days when no one knew how to grow and you could get 4800 for a pound

I may be one of the last few people here that still get that amount . i may have to hold onto it longer than most to get it , but most are getting only 4k per pound around here , less if its shitty grown . i refuse to sell it at that price just to move it fast . besides i've seen what these guys are slinging for 4k or less & i wouldn't pay that for it either !!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Accountant suggested getting a few more accounts at different banks. Said Bank of America seems to be okay but yeah suggested moving banks yearly or at least always have a new place ready to go.

And yeah, all I want is to be legit, pay my taxes and be left alone.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the big problem here is its a town of cheap asses and as noted the market gets flooded with sub par bud all the time,like right now everyone is growing shitty glue so no one wants glue anymore...i still dont have any trouble selling mine because its good but it still pisses me off sometimes...no one in this one clone town would even have the glue cut if not for me so it really sticks in the craw...

if i can ever get this rosin thing figured out then i have that market to myself right now pretty much...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the big problem here is its a town of cheap asses and as noted the market gets flooded with sub par bud all the time,like right now everyone is growing shitty glue so no one wants glue anymore...i still dont have any trouble selling mine because its good but it still pisses me off sometimes...no one in this one clone town would even have the glue cut if not for me so it really sticks in the craw...

if i can ever get this rosin thing figured out then i have that market to myself right now pretty much...

which is exactly why i only passed it to very few people here !!! i've seen the way they grow & didn't want it getting fucked up so i could get top dollar for it !!!
its still like a new "Must have !" strain here & people go nuts when they see it or smell it :biggrin: so i'm gonna ride that train till it crashes !!!

even my 2 kids that grow can't come close to what I put out in quality or quantity ..... but they're problem is they just don't want to listen so .... screw'em