What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
its looking pretty good Hammer !!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

Look at that stacking on the Dubb! The S1's Im growing have very small flowers. Im keeping it around cuz I love the smell and taste. Would love to grow out a larger yielding Dubb.
Great job once again Dans. I noticed more light bleaching.
How close is your reflector? Just a few inches away?
I got mine about 12". Feels like its right ontop of them.
I dont see any bleaching or leaf crinkle on mine so maybe I can lower it an inch or 2.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin fellaz :tiphat:
I was talkin with Darlins surgeon last night about mmj. He is even more on board then I thought. You should have heard they way he was running down all the drugs he prescribes lmao. He says if it passes he wants to team up with me on a grow and supply despensary's along with writing rec's. I knew he was on board with it but not to this extent. He rides also so soon he and I are goin on a road trip. I'm kinda excited about al this. :yay:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So I got a little dilemma on my hands, not enough space. I feel like I've been playing musical rooms. I was going to move some plants around to another room, but they are flowering and there has been a low population of spider mites. I'm not sure if they have been eliminated so that means the room doesn't have any plants come in or out until it's all harvested. The other flowering plants in that room where going to be moved and a bunch of males where going to be moved in there for a boys only flower room.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

another windy day,gotta go to the store in a bit regardless...harvesting tonight so hopefully a couple of nice days to ride before i have to trim over the weekend...only like 5000 feet left to go to finish an everest this month...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at that stacking on the Dubb! The S1's Im growing have very small flowers. Im keeping it around cuz I love the smell and taste. Would love to grow out a larger yielding Dubb.
Great job once again Dans. I noticed more light bleaching.
How close is your reflector? Just a few inches away?
I got mine about 12". Feels like its right ontop of them.
I dont see any bleaching or leaf crinkle on mine so maybe I can lower it an inch or 2.

i'm forever over vegging & underestimating the stretch & my plants get way to close to the lights :shucks:

this round that just went in are smaller , only about a foot above the pot , so i'm hoping it won't happen this time .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin fellaz :tiphat:
I was talkin with Darlins surgeon last night about mmj. He is even more on board then I thought. You should have heard they way he was running down all the drugs he prescribes lmao. He says if it passes he wants to team up with me on a grow and supply despensary's along with writing rec's. I knew he was on board with it but not to this extent. He rides also so soon he and I are goin on a road trip. I'm kinda excited about al this. :yay:

that is fuckin awesome !!!! thats what i call a Hook up !!! :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin SUKers :coffee:

stuck in the house cuz my van isn't done yet ..... so a good day to clean up around here , get laundry done etc....
the barrel for tent 1 should be full by now , so i can get some nutes in it before it feeds tonight .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: yup,i have some cleaning to do to get ready for the changeover tonight,normally it only takes about an hour to harvest half the room,clean,and reset but that requires everything to be prepped and ready to go...

better get going,only going to get windier....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never been able to get much more than 4 zips from my dubb no matter how hard I try..

The final weight on the Snowman s1 was 4oz of good flower, 1oz of larf fluff it was a bitch to trim. Its potent with great flav.. I'm not a cookie fan this 1 I like.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Picked up some Green Crack...

Picked up some Green Crack...

I was dropping off some Cookies and picked up a eighth of Green Crack...

I put some in my grinder and I see a seed. I opened the other buds and found 40 seeds.

They look very viable, dark like they came from a seed run.

I guess I'll pop them :party: and see what's up.

Any thoughts?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well that sucked...pretty frickin windy out,tried to grab some extra miles but wisely cut the ride short....feels like theres a pound of sand in my eyes...bleh,springtime in the desert...

Grizz

Veteran
stopping in for the morning dump, good to hear Darlins in full recovery Joe and dans right , that Dr. could be your ticket to easy street, now I will do the paper work and im out of here, good day to all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just made a whole bunch of bubble,took the pressing screen and a towel folded around that and used the press to squish the water out....im heating the plates up to try a bubble squish now...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I'll see if they Pop..trying 10

I'll see if they Pop..trying 10

Pop em^^^
You never know what you might find.

Don't really have room, but I put 10 Green Crack seeds in paper towels w/heating pad, we'll see.

Got GDP two weeks into flower and vegging some Pre-98 Bubba.

What's a stoner to do :party:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Sounds like excellent timing! Don't know if I'd go all 10 tons on that ear though. What temp you thinking? Gonna collect the goodness on parchment?

I see you started taking your Funny Pills again :moon:

Afternoon gents....today is Dake press building day. Probably going to squish a bunch of shit as well.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im still having way to many packet blowouts,cant seem to figure that part out...seems like i get a good clean press here and there but not very consistent...