What's new

A grow that's real not fade away. hazy's perpetual

C

cellardweller

yo hazy..nice pussy! lol.. question though..is that a wound on it's left leg? or just some dust on the pic?
ya know, I popped 5 of them and 3 were female. identical females. structure, height, number of bud sites and taste.. I started them 12/12 from seed and was able to make a small amount of F2's, so maybe I'll get a chance to run them soon.
That is some thick frost on yo buds there bro and what i sthat behind it? marble hash? :headbange
..and bozo, you makin it too easy with the kitty pics and the "tight places" comment.. :laughing:
peace
:wave:
dwellar

hazy

Veteran
Hazy had fun

I came back from a great weekend to find all these great responses. Lifted my already high spirits.

Thanks for keeping an eye on the plants NS. They look great.

Hey Budweiser13, yeah that cat's been in hundreds of fights. His ear's about healed up, but that leg still looks bad. I'll put up another pic of him. That ear's been laying like that for years. He came in the other day with that same ear ripped open and a huge gash on his leg. He's a badd ass.
Stop in again friend.

Right on Jack, the cat's doing that cat thing. chillin.

Hiya crzy, T - what up. That cat does look like he hit the sugar shack.

Yeah, i've tried the StrawD B/R. The one hanging above was my most strawberry smelling. I'm smoking some of that now, and oh yeah, it's good smoke. Smooth. It had nanners though and I'm not keepig it. I'm keeping one that has no fruit taste at all, just chemmy/fuely stonyness.

Howdy NK. True man, the shack is sooo nice, but right now I'm having a hard time thinking about anything but this strawD x NYCD. I really wanted this plant to be the mom. In true diesel fashion, the taste lingers on the tongue all the way through the bowl, but instead of sour, it's a little sweet.

Bear- I know. I really need to hit a head shop and get a nice stone bowl, maybe a glass piece. I really prefer stone pipes, but for some reason, the last couple years, it's been this brass job.

Thanks Zeus. The weekend was great. had a lot of fun.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Yeah man I think that may be a trait of the straw d ... I've been growing the ecsd x straw d that a few have growing and she throws them in late flower too... I love the smoke so much that it's worth a few seeds here and there.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
dang hazy sorry i missed you on your visit. i was pretty bummed last night when i got on here and got caught up. i had some killer nugs to puff and that would have been so fun. like i said boss next time fo sho....

nice chop shots and what a big old gangster kitty. he looks a lot like my son Metzger. metzger has a split ear as well from nightly scraps... you know how they do... hold it down son!

hazy

Veteran
Wow, that's a big cat bozo. I love orange cats.
I'm a cat dog person. Got a Dane(son's), a pitbull(mine), and a dalmation(daughter's). The cat's name is Big Cat.
I got those bins to try to make it through a few days, and it worked. i think I like them a lot better than those plastic saucers.

hey CD, you slipped in right before I posted that last post. That old tomcat had a big gash on his leg. He's a fightin mofo.
I can't imagine that any cat could be tough enough to whip him, but he does take some heavy damage sometimes.
I wish I had a chunk of hash that big, just a piece of candy.

B/R- nuggetshiner told me onc ethat you don't see what a strain will do until you've ran it a couple times. Well, this StrawD, is really good and i like the way it smells. Didn't see any nanners this time either. but I don't have another clone of it. The one I'm keeping is a stronger high though.

Hey sir, I had so much fun, that I think I i'm going to do it again real soon. Too bad, though, I had some Sour D and some c99 and GAK to trade with you. Next time bud.
here's another shot of Big Cat.
picture.php

Last edited:
T

TylerDurden

:laughing: hazy your cat cracks me up. The StrawD looks Delicious as well as the Sweet Warp and Sugar Shack. How are the girls in flower coming along? Take it easy.

Mr. Durden :joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
YEa for sure that cat looks cool >>>>> i wish mine was chil ....she is like a feral, plant eating , Jezebel....on top of that she hella mean !!!!!>>>>>>>> weres some shots of the PUPs ,,,,,man ,,,there all left out of picture time ????? wuzsup with that hazy HA HA !!

G

grapepunched

nice thread hazy!
i enjoy your words and photos
keep on keepin on =)

-gp

hazy

Veteran
Hey Ty, the flowering gals are moving right along at all different stages.
I've got a pic of the Purple Kush under the HPS. And some newly chopped sweet warp.

I'll put up a pic of the pups next time Jack.

Thank you very much grapepunched. So glad to have you stop in.:smoker:

Purple Kush
picture.php

----------
A dry sw bud
picture.php

a couple macros of sweet warp. Notics the nanners and powdery mildew in the bottom pic.
picture.php

picture.php

outame 2

sup hazy...? been sitting here watching you posting pics.PM me with some details on what's been going on.Sitting here bored as hell.And that dam smuckers jar is out.Sweet Warp is looking fine as hell,one week into flower,and Santa got me a new ph meter,and let me order a new line of nutes.

I'll be back...

hazy

Veteran
hey Outame, that sweet warp is good smoke, but i think you're talking about your Sugar Shack being two weeks into 12/12.
You are going to love the Shack bro.
8 week finisher too. i think. i write down the flip date, but don't always actually check the days, just go by when it looks right.
I'll pm you soon as i figure out how to. maybe it's up in the user menu now.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup Hazy, Damn that StawDxNYCD sounds delicious. Looks like your sweet warp and SS are looking Delish. Keep up the hard work my friend. And awww doesnt your kitty look nice:laughing:

-N.Kron:rasta:

Last edited:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bummer on the PM :yoinks:
have you got the PM problem sorted out ?
i wouldn't know what to do if i had that, guess i'll do a search :)
nice buds though :respect:
:smoweed:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice nugs hazy. when you thinkin of comin back. i should be harvesting march 15 or so. plent of flavours to smoke hehe.

K

khaleel

here's my thug-cat, Joe. lost his tail when he decided to live on the streets for a couple months til he got scooped up by the po-po and i got him back... can't really see it but has a nice scar down the middle of his ear too. :now he doesn't even try to leave. mofo's like fuck that shit, i like sleeping on a couch and having food in the bowl when i'm hungry :kitty: lol

picture.php

great grow as always hazy! :wave:

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
O~ I still haven't figured out how to pm. Haven't looked real hard, but. maybe i'll IM you later today or tommorrow.

NK~ I picked some nanners off my StrawDxNYCD the other day. haven't seen more yet. This one has no Strawberry smell at all. just greasy, chemically, fuely. kind of nasty. but really frosty. Imma run it a few times to see if I like it enough to keep.

Speaking of diesel. I've got a NYCD making nice long spears. looks like I'll get a nice yield from this one. It's been a while since I've flowered this NYCD out and it's just as strong smelling as i remember her to be. You've never smelled anything so super sour in your life.
I was working outside today, and noticed the smell of it from about a hundred feet away from the vents. Time for a new carbon filter.

Fortunately, my nearest neighbor is several hundred feet away.

Hey Brother Bear~ PM sucks. To kill it you gotta have NEEM oil. I got the concentrated neem at lowes and mix some into a gallon of water. Put it in a spray bottle.
Spray every spot you see. Gotta turn the plants all the time to check. Gets on the small bud fans mostly. See white or grey, then spray it with neem. It fucks up the pH of the PM and it dies. Problem is now I got spores no doubt filling my grow room, so i may have to fight this forever.

Hmmm, it'd be easy to send someone PM spores on a clone. Scary.

Hey loco, always glad to see a new face around.

Maybe I should shoot for the end of March then, Sir. I'll hit the ol' lady up about it, see what she thinks.

I don't blame Joe a bit for not wanting to go back out there. How in the world do you get your tail chopped off? Poor cat. Amazing how they adapt to things. Thanks for showing me your kitten khaleel.

Imma post this up and later I'll be back and put up some pics.
Here ya go jack, this is my big dog. He wants to play. these pics just don't show how huge he is. I've seen bigger Danes, but he's pretty big. just over a year old.
picture.php
picture.php

---------------
Some c99
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=280&
pictureid=11224
------------
StrawD
picture.php

-----------
Sterling Widow
picture.php

-------------
And finally, the new star of the show.
sr71pk. This bud is the most rock solid bud I've ever felt. Getting a little purp going. This is looking way done. trichs are mostly cloudy. Coming down in a minute. It'd purple up more if I could wait, but it's time to get some bud drying. I'm in the middle of my low harvest days. After next week it should pick up.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Alright hazy with the SR71 PK!!! I just got her in my stable and literally JUST rooted clones of her!!! She looks exactly like all the other pictures I've seen of her on this site, seems that you have a very good friend to thank for that elite strain eh!?!? I must say I love the look of the PK compared to your sterling widow and straw D.....Looks much more dense and you've got a large cola on her huh?? Great work over here hazy no surprise! PEACE