What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A dose of dosidos.... #1

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers mate
They keep amazing me how mature they look for their age.... here they are today, day 37

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Oh My God!!!!
This is unbelievable mate. Can't wait to see what they look like when they finish.

They look amazing. Might get some beans for myself just to watch them Flowering like crazy under the Spanish sun.

Cheer mate!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Oh My God!!!!
This is unbelievable mate. Can't wait to see what they look like when they finish.

They look amazing. Might get some beans for myself just to watch them Flowering like crazy under the Spanish sun.

Cheer mate!
Hello mate
It’s crazy... they’re only just over 5 weeks in, yet I got swelling calyxes and orange hairs everywhere. Think we may have a couple of early finishers here

superx

Veteran
Four days mate from the last pics you took,

They look absolutely remarkable, you must be delighted with there progress...

Well done indeed, you nailed this one good and proper.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers guys, they are storming along.
The earliest 2 will come down next week at day 49(!!)but the other 2 need a couple more weeks... I will be able to photograph them better when the early girls come out

Last edited:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
You cutting down a tree or two to put em in the living room and decorate them?
I've heard that with this type of tree around you're bound to see Santa Claus.

Anywho... Great shots mate. Can't wait to see the pre-chop pix.

Have a good one

mr.brunch

Veteran
You cutting down a tree or two to put em in the living room and decorate them?
I've heard that with this type of tree around you're bound to see Santa Claus.

Anywho... Great shots mate. Can't wait to see the pre-chop pix.

Have a good one

It’s a good plan... they are sparkling enough not to need any tinsel...
I’ll probably leave Santa a pre-rolled, he’ll appreciate it more than a cookie :biggrin:

Cheers mate, all the best to you and yours

scrogrow

I've just won a pack of those purple punch x dosi dos from them lot at philosophers seeds

Great goin brunchy

mr.brunch

Veteran
I've just won a pack of those purple punch x dosi dos from them lot at philosophers seeds

Great goin brunchy

Nice one mate!
I had to grab a pack of those seeds myself, sitting in the fridge :biggrin:
All the best of the season to ya

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mini update....
The early girls are down, more than finished. They are drying now - didn’t get a chance to do any harvest pics, all had to be done pretty quick- I’ll get some dry shots up.
The other two are still cruising along, I’ll photo em after all this Christmas malarkey is out the way.
All the best of the season to everyone :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
What was the yield like mate?

Hi mate, they are dry now and have been sampled!
One was 68g and the other was 70g... the other two are still going and I will try and get a couple of pictures later- think they will be down by the end of the week.
This is some good strong weed, stinks the place up... it’s got a smell and taste I can’t describe as I’ve not tasted anything like it before.
I ask people “what does it smell like?” And they say “fkin lovely”
You can still taste it strong at the end of the joint though.
I’ll also put a dry picture up later

mr.brunch

Veteran
Last two standing, will be getting chopped this week... lots of fade going on, leaves dying off. They both have a more piney ‘purple’ smell to them, and are very sticky.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I will do the dry shots later once I’m not quite so busy :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts