What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A dose of dosidos.... #1

mr.brunch

Veteran
For day 23 those ladies look amazing, nice genetics and gardening skills..

A bountiful crop I am guessing mate come chop time, nice1....

Trying to work out the scale, are they 2-3ft?

Thank you mate, not exactly sure on the size... shortest one is roughly chest height and the tallest is nose height! (I’m 5’10) I will get a tape measure on them at some point....
I’m amazed at the bud development for only 23 days...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I see you're up to your old green voodoo tricks again. They're so young and yet they look so good. You have to start a tutorial mate. Teach others how to do the voodoo that you do so well.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I see you're up to your old green voodoo tricks again. They're so young and yet they look so good. You have to start a tutorial mate. Teach others how to do the voodoo that you do so well.

Hey mate, cheers for stopping by... it’s the magic seeds that do all the work!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Genetics and green fingers … Good combination

Very nice of you to say so mate, but it’s mostly the genetics... I’m a bit of a ‘minimal handling grower’ ... they usually seem to do better when I let them get on with it :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Had a little trim , watering and measuring today- the tallest is 4ft and the shortest is 3.5 ft, so not much difference between them.
Buds are stacking, I will add some pictures in a couple of days

superx

Veteran
Nice1 mate,

Good to know its a smooth run for you....

Temps are dropping as low as -2 here tonite.. Glad the shed is full of turf, the fire will be blazing.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Not quite as bad here, down to 0 bit of frost.... sitting in my shed smoking atm...
At least this time of year it’s easier to control the temps :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Here’s the ladies, looking very advanced for their age (30 days)... due a feed tomorrow...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php