What's new

a couple of ultra sonja shots

S

seedee

Why Thank You Bobby

Why Thank You Bobby

I will post up a couple more pics tomorrow of lovley miss sonja. she is starting to put together some fruit. no more stretching well mostly.

here is a few photos of what i am praying to be my blue sonja . had it in a container with two other strains when they were seedlings ,and my dumness knocked it over.now i dont know who is who so later on we shall see what she turns out to be. these are my best guess to be baby blue.

S

seedee

This update is for you paladin

This update is for you paladin

At about 3 weeks her she is puttin on some flowers. i could not get a good pic of the leaves closess to the bud but it is curling the leaves due to so much damm trich.
2011-07-10_07-40-41_4.jpg

2011-07-10_07-41-40_501.jpg

2011-07-10_07-40-59_915.jpg

2011-07-10_07-41-58_2.jpg

2011-07-10_07-43-03_94.jpg

sorry for the sideways pics . dont no why they do that

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The amount of frost these hookers put on right off the jump is insane.

I can't wait till my Sonja are gleaming!

Keep up the good work Seedee.

S

seedee

hey paladin

hey paladin

yea stuffin her like a turkey on thankgiving

now we have Ultra BHO
picture.php
picture.php

S

seedee

A few new beauties

A few new beauties

I have 6 new Ultras coming along . I am going soil on these due to a problem wit my h2o. if the photos were a little better you could see the first couple leaves are yellowed. but have revived them pretty well. There are also 3 Prophets and 2 Blue Sonja , but they are still in recovery bed. Thems for later .
2011-07-18_15-36-36_882.jpg

2011-07-18_15-36-08_752.jpg

2011-07-18_15-35-00_868.jpg

S

seedee

This thanks goes out to Poppy teater bags

This thanks goes out to Poppy teater bags

hey bro much appreciated on the advice from earlier. i reloaded all my pics in this thread . check it out. Finally . i don't have to squint.

S

seedee

i have some photos of my next crop coming out

i have some photos of my next crop coming out

these are about 3 weeks away from finish. I feel that i am beginning to know her pretty well.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man really nice seedee. you just made me realize that i need to fill my next room with grindhouse shit ............i think maybe all prophets or mob bosses.hard choice.

S

seedee

Me too greenluv

Me too greenluv

I have been working on that for a little while now. i have a few prophets and a couple blue sonja in flower right now and. i am praying they are keepers. i already have half my room Ultras right now. and i couldnt be more excited. more photos to come. just a tip for anyone rocking the ultra s. i found they like to have an extended transition of nutes when they flip 1212 . iv been keeping it high in nitrogen for 3.5 weeks.

S

seedee

Thanks Cob and HY Fire

Thanks Cob and HY Fire

i really appreciate the words of encouragement. Yea it took a try or two but finally looking like I'm getting the full on g-house FIRE. This bud is so good if you smoke a little more than needed , then don't blink cause it will take a moment to regain focus. Lets Get Delirious.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I have been working on that for a little while now. i have a few prophets and a couple blue sonja in flower right now and. i am praying they are keepers. i already have half my room Ultras right now. and i couldnt be more excited. more photos to come. just a tip for anyone rocking the ultra s. i found they like to have an extended transition of nutes when they flip 1212 . iv been keeping it high in nitrogen for 3.5 weeks.
Noted and thanks brudda!!! Steele said his babies like the nutes. I'll be lookin to max em. Sounds like they can take it HARD....Yours are sure what frostin should look like. pal

primobud

Hey palladin! Right after I sent that last message I looked around found this thread and I think it speaks for itself. I'm gonna give it a whirl, if it don't make it by the 25th that sucks but I wanna try a few more things this season. If I can get mine looking almost as good as yours "seedee" I'll be a happy guy. Good stuff, sounds like rocket fuel. I use a tumbler for hash what'll that be like?

S

seedee

Yea pal

Yea pal

That BHO was in fn sane. These ultras are nice to make hash with.Sit down is an understatement. Even better have a contest with your close friends and see who can stand to smoke the most .

Latest posts

Latest posts