What's new

a couple of ultra sonja shots

S

seedee

i am just learning to take pics of buds. these are of a batch from flood and drain hydro table. fed with fox farm nutes.under a 600w hps.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

seedee

well

well

it tastes like a mix between island sweet skunk and a cali hash plant. gives you that too heavy to open your eyelids fully almost totally glued shut but that just woke up and started smokin before you wiped the sleep out of your eyes feelin . oh dam i am high as shit now and ramblin . fingers cant keep up with what i am thinking.

S

seedee

sorry

sorry

this is the first camera i have had that is worthy of taking pics and i got it the other day. these buds are actually the last couple left of the batch . the others were the size of footballs. in the future i will kake complete logs of my grows fully illustrated.

cool man, I will keep my eyes peeled. I love Steele's gear, im truely jealous that you have that and im smoking OG. <---- I never thought I would say that, lol

S

seedee

ok here are some recent shots still growin

ok here are some recent shots still growin

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
S

seedee

these new shot are me learning to get better at takin photos

these new shot are me learning to get better at takin photos

they are growing in 3 gal. buckets in 3in net pots cut to fit in the lid of the bucket. roots dangeling in nute water. with bubbler under neath
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

seedee

thank you calimed

thank you calimed

but the truth is i suck at the lighting situation with photos. and the truth is that they are even crazier in real life .the whole tricome ripening technique to judge when these are done would never do them justice.the beauties had more trich on them at 3 weeks than most of the SD i grow at finish.

G

guest3854

the truth is that they are even crazier in real life the beauties had more trich on them at 3 weeks than most of the SD i grow at finish.

Fuggin' A brada, that is a trait if tha Tang Tang, MAD trich coverage early in life........Stoked you love em. I have a US pheno deemed Merlot fer tha deep red wine aroma on tha live plant. She's a head swimmer, makin ya feel like you been in a pool fer like 6 hrs, bending ya.....lol.

Sorry bout pic quality

Enjoy,
Steele

S

seedee

yep

yep

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
album.php
picture.php
picture.php

I tell you what . I didnt keep these beauties mom for its weight but for the incredible trich coverage. plan on crossing her to my well shit everything i got . I love her. un fukin beleivable high . TY STEELE"Y.

ps i still suck at photos

M

Mr. Mountain

Beautiful! I just got a pack in the mail. I have never grown either of the parent strains and am looking forward to the new experience!

S

seedee

You won't be disappointed.these babies put out trich like no ones business.

Latest posts

Latest posts