What's new

a couple of UKhem's

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess this is a mini-test. I've got a 12 plant limit to stay legal, and ten plants currently growing. Two spots for two UKhem's. Here's the strain description...
UKhem
Here we used a very unique OG Kush cut from an Orgnkid S1, amazing potency and taste unlike any other kush we dusted her with the largest yielding of our Chemdog bx2 males to decrease internode space and increase yield for a heavy hitting, stinker with a stone that lasts for hours.

So, right in for an overnight soak...

picture.php

Last edited:

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Shrp, I'm not sure when they're releasing these? I'm guessing they got sent in after the first batch of stuff, so if I had to guess I'd say they won't get listed right away.

But that's all a guess on my part man...

T

TrichyTrichy

subscribed :)
WJ your grows are always great.
Thanks for sharing them.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Thrichy. I've been slacking on pics lately. I'll try to update some threads with pics later today.

quick note with the Ukhems; I planted both of them into soil last night although only one of them had cracked it's shell.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a quick pic of the one that has cracked it's shell. You can see it happily, magically hovering above the soil, lol, doing it's thing. I ran out of 4" pots so I used a solo cup; I think it's an 8 oz. cup? not sure though.. doesn't matter... The seed that hasn't opened is in the 4" pot behind the cup. Hopefully that one comes up soon.

My soil mix is 50% peat, 30% LARGE CHUNK perlite, 15%-10% Ancient Forest (or good compost), and 5%-10% EWC. I also use about an once of dolomite lime/gal of mix, but it varies I suppose. I don't usually "cook" this mix when planting seeds, but I do get it going a little early before I transplant.

I watered them with a compost tea that I made from the ancient forest/ewc. I also used humic and fulvic concentrates, kelp, and black strap molasses. I see a lot of people only using molasses in mid-late flower, but I like to use it all the way through.

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a couple pics.. The early one in the solo cup is all the way out, and the other is cracked and on it's way to glory...

picture.php

picture.php

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I see a lot of people only using molasses in mid-late flower, but I like to use it all the way through.

I use carboload and like to use it all the way from veg to flower as well. Plants need energy so why only give it to them when they are flowering. It's a great way to jump start the flower period.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use carboload and like to use it all the way from veg to flower as well. Plants need energy so why only give it to them when they are flowering. It's a great way to jump start the flower period.

Yeah man, carbohydrates for sure, but I like the black strap because it's also a really good source of magnesium and calcium (it also has few more micro-nutrients like copper and iron). Not too mention the microbes feed on it like crazy.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a 0 plant limit to stay legal, you guys are real lucky (fingers crossed your whole country goes medical then hopefully europe will follow).
Keep up the good work bro and thanks for all your efforts.
Peace

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a 0 plant limit to stay legal, you guys are real lucky (fingers crossed your whole country goes medical then hopefully europe will follow).
Keep up the good work bro and thanks for all your efforts.
Peace

lol, yeah I worked under the 0 plant legal limit for a long time....

I honestly can't believe Europe isn't way ahead of us on this front. You guys always seem to be generally more progressive on social issues. It's just a matter of time in both cases I suppose. :jump:

And you guys are more than welcome, and I thank you for the seeds in return... :tiphat:

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just wanted to chime in and say I just hooked up with another patient, so I'll be able to have 12 more plants!... I'll start some more beans in the next few days or so....

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck it, why wait? Two chem jones for an overnight swim, and I'll pop some other shit as soon as it arrives....

picture.php

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I couldn't wait either. Dropped mine in for a soak tonight. Congrats on finding a new patient.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Lost, lol, yeah I'm excited to add another flavor to the mix... I'm just running into space concerns now. Thinking of building another (smaller) cab this weekend for seedlings and clones to make more room.

GL, glad to hear you've got them started. And thanks for the congrats... 12 more plants, damn I need to finish my permanent grow rooms!!!

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
... so, I went out earlier today and bought some materials for the new cab. So far I've spent about $50 on stuff, but I'll get to all that later. Here's a quick design I came up with. I'll start the actual construction tomorrow morning and fully update with pics...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts