What's new

A China person got some questions

shorty68

new to indoor growing.

new to indoor growing.

i agree with gettn light close as 1 can lt.spray is good too. good luck :)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
you have a much better grasp of english than i of Uyghur.

use a gentle amount of nutrient till they require more. 1/4 strength
keep the mh a minimum of 12 inches from tops.
as said before, do not overwater, seedling=50 ml. per day
vegging= 100 ml. per day
flowering= 250 ml. per day should be sufficeint.
transplant into larger pot a week before changing the light to 12/12.
nothing but water the last 10 days to 2 weeks before harvest.

welcome to ICMag fool

FistedSister

learn about flushing

learn about flushing

queens

picture.php

WauiGreen

Hey man welcome to the site, was feeling all alone in China nice to know there are some other gardeners out there. Good luck with your grow and post some more pics when the girls get a bit bigger.

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey this is awesome, im liking hearing from all these chinese gardeners! it's cool to know ppl want to grow this beautiful plant in every corner of the world, under any government.. keep growing and keep us updated!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
lol
u know much than me about our back home!:tiphat:

eheh... I lived there in a former life. I roamed the mysterious Kunlun range and mighty taklamakan, led caravans of charas-loaded bactrians through high passes and valleys, toward Kashmir and Chitral kingdoms. Aaaah, memories...

Nothing interesting around Urumqi ? There must be some oasises with interesting wild or feral genetics, and Tien Shan & Altai are not too far, both are packed with the Plant !

Irie !

fool

eheh... I lived there in a former life. I roamed the mysterious Kunlun range and mighty taklamakan, led caravans of charas-loaded bactrians through high passes and valleys, toward Kashmir and Chitral kingdoms. Aaaah, memories...

Nothing interesting around Urumqi ? There must be some oasises with interesting wild or feral genetics, and Tien Shan & Altai are not too far, both are packed with the Plant !

Irie !

ohh im sorry my buzy work,havent been here a long time,im very happy to hear when u been my backhome,thats nice!!and ofcuz we are in a great place,sooooo When did you came?70's?80's

things become alot diffrient here now, urumqi becomes a huge super city and very dirty,whole city like god damn buzy,Traffic jams whole the time,millionaire everwhere,that too bad...and we are neer the Industrial area,Serious pollution.....

i wanna getoutta here very soon..

deepcover

what strain u growin? is there hydroponic equipment available in china? what is the water quality like to feed your plants with? where do you want to go to get out of your city??

fool

what strain u growin? is there hydroponic equipment available in china? what is the water quality like to feed your plants with? where do you want to go to get out of your city??

oh,my man.im growing white widow,equipment is everywhere and easy to get,u know everything made in china now.just i cannt get good plantfoods for cannabis to use,but i can get it on ebay i think.

i got a great HPS 600w grow light in this month,and some other stuffs,and i think,i wouldnnt use hydro system,cuz im Newbie here,still need things to learn,

so,,chinese water just like ur country's water,PH about 7.0,all the same.

and last question,i wanna getout the city,move to the farm,thats all..if i can.

fool

How's the grow going dude?

tell u the truth,like shit...

fuckem....

i made alot boo boo mistakes ,and im waiting new beans now,regorw again .............

then i will grow them very careful,and post it here,i think u guys gonna like it.:dance013:

deepcover

oh,my man.im growing white widow,equipment is everywhere and easy to get,u know everything made in china now.just i cannt get good plantfoods for cannabis to use,but i can get it on ebay i think.

i got a great HPS 600w grow light in this month,and some other stuffs,and i think,i wouldnnt use hydro system,cuz im Newbie here,still need things to learn,

so,,chinese water just like ur country's water,PH about 7.0,all the same.

and last question,i wanna getout the city,move to the farm,thats all..if i can.

thanks for the reply. good luck growing .. yes everything is from china!!!!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Too bad dude..

When I started I forgot to treat my plants like normal basil or tomatoes etc. Don't fret and remember they are regular plants.

fool

Too bad dude..

When I started I forgot to treat my plants like normal basil or tomatoes etc. Don't fret and remember they are regular plants.

so, forget aboutit,fuckem..next time i will do it better,ofcuz they are regular plants,and very tuff plants ,so make everything simply,they will be great.