What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A brief history of The Devil's Harvest Krew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
BUSY?? Shit man, its a blur. A stony stanky kush filled blur every single day.

Just got finished knocking out a 10 day straight, harvest of my personal garden.

Next wed the flood starts (the every 10 days at the warehouse schedule) so its gonna get real busy. 25K every 10 days..... Ill do my best to get the old aerial photo of the trimmers banging it out.

Chopped so much chronic in the personal garden it wasnt even funny.

Triangle, Face Off, Ghost OG , SFV OG, Kings Kush, PCC OG, Skywalker OG, Bubba Kush, BubbaBX, Williamswonder, Malawi, TrainwreckHaze#1, Sour Kush, Smelliot, MatanuskaThunderfuk, ChemB, Socal and Norcal Cat Pisses, Lemon Skunk, Pruple Indica x Haze Skunk, Bubba Daze, Kings Haze, Casey Jones, Purple Indica, Poison OG, Bubba Diesel, Albert Walker, WalkerManic32, man does it stink in the old drying room.......

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Thanks. Im nearly done choppin my caregiver garden and the first real consistent waves are about to roll in and it just all so huge. I was sittin back just soaking it up today. I had a little moment where I think I got all teary lookin it all over and thinking of what it took to get here. Lot of work and sleepless nights.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The DHK and specifically moonshine, has been berry berry good to me.

Great friend, can't say enough about how well I have been treated by um. Have run many a plant GIFTED, never have I had to have something in return, given freely.

Not that I haven't brought something to the table, just never was a requirement with Moon.

I'll never forget his generosity, hell I love the man:D

In a mans way, Lol No ass grabbing or anything of that nature

CBF

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good people find other good people.....plain and simple.
True, I've met my fair share of very generous people through the love of cannabis, my garden wouldn't be half as interesting without friendly generosity. :wave: And it's always nice to see people get enjoyment out of things you've found/created. Waxing sentimental /off

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
man ....these kodak moments cobcoop ;)

the beautiful sentiments going on around here ,

so much mannna droppin ala manno e manno ...(even rezdog )

but oops, thats dating some of ourselves ,

now we hav to say: "blackberry/iphone/samsung"

iPad~moments...

:bigsigh:
:boglaugh:
:biglaugh:

REZDOG

Veteran
The DHK and specifically moonshine, has been berry berry good to me.

Great friend, can't say enough about how well I have been treated by um. Have run many a plant GIFTED, never have I had to have something in return, given freely.

Not that I haven't brought something to the table, just never was a requirement with Moon.

I'll never forget his generosity, hell I love the man:D

In a mans way, Lol No ass grabbing or anything of that nature

CBF

Welcome CBF,how ya been bro? :)
I missed this acronym,I guess.... :D :D

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome CBF,how ya been bro? :)
I missed this acronym,I guess.... :D :D

Hola Rez, Just passin time bro, no more crawling around underground moved into a proper stand up OP.

Still still pissin in the gene pool as they say here, alls good lol

Take care
CBF

fido

True, I've met my fair share of very generous people through the love of cannabis, my garden wouldn't be half as interesting without friendly generosity. :wave: And it's always nice to see people get enjoyment out of things you've found/created. Waxing sentimental /off
i think that this is a most wonderful thing about folks who are drawn to the plant.
they share if they feel u are cool.
they teach if they think you are ready to learn.
ect.
its the same way in brazilian jits.
the guys who do it share and teach selflessly.
if they feel u are good people, that is.
if they feel u aint good people....
they will choke u until u learn that its better to be a good person
than to not be a good person. lol.

the jits and the plant communities
are similar in many regards.

fido

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey moonshine,

Always great reading you, these DHK stories are really entairtaining and inspiring. Thanks the DHK crew for all these sharings and props to them for having this idea to share without money involved !

++

REZDOG

Veteran
....And then there was the time the DHK Crew robbed the San Fernando Savings & Loan....

Ooops. :D

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
.......over the years I received all typed of cuts from all corners of the globe. Big ones, small ones, fat ones, skinny ones, green ones, yellow ones, healthy ones and ones that were not. \

How it was packaged was also as different as the healthy/size of those cuts. Most folks were inventive, some down right precise and stealthy. Then there were the packages that looked like they were done by stoners. Its amazing more folks didnt get hit with some of the sloppy packaging.

Cuts are simple. keep em kinda moist on the stem end and slight humidity up top, DONT CRUSH. They can go into a bit of stasis over a few day temps are right. Use your imagination.

Potted plants/ Rooted cuts always harder/heavier and more stressful on the plant.

The all time funniest cuts me and my local friends still talk about today are the Trainwreck cuts I received from DrJay. They were the tiniest lil cuts ever. Like lower side shoots that were less than 2" long but we got em rooted. And I dont remember who or what it was but someone sent a Rooted 24"" tall rooted plant folded in half that was in a sunshine mix that looked like they watered it before they boxed it up. Package came in soggy and leaking out of one corner. Half the dirt was up int he canopy but it was alive...lol. Fukin stoners....

Space Case

Veteran
Had a buddy receive a massive box with 3 4ft shoots off someone else's mother plant, there must of been 50 clones on there per shoot. The bottom of the stalk (it was a stalk, not a stem) was just wrapped in wet paper towels and rubberbands. Came in a massive box, too! It was like one of those clown boxes where you pull and endless sock out.

Cloneman

Veteran
Because i am old school, i send rooted clones (Cloneman) in a VHS case. Marked up "fragile , wedding video", always got there, mind you the postman must think, shit, this is an old wedding. Well i spose its not a Betamax!

Years ago i got sent 3 plants in pots in a great big box, couldn't believe it. Stealth eat your heart out....

K

Karma Genetics

I was going to send one in those 200 galon smart pots, Packed on a wooden pallet, SO you can take a lot of cuts right away afther recieving ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts