What's new

A Brand New Boy!!

A pregnant lady was in an accident and she woke up in the hospital. She noticed she was not pregnant anymore and asked the nurse what happened to her baby.

The nurse said, "You have two healthy babies, a boy and a girl!" The lady said, "Oh, I must name them," but the nurse said, "You were unconscious, so we called your brother, and he named them!"

The lady said, "But he's as dumb as a box of rocks! So what are their names?"

The nurse said, "The girl is called "Denise." The woman replied, "Well that is a pretty name, so what did he name my boy?"

The nurse replied, "Denephew!"

vaped

Congrats to you and Ms.B...Only 18 more years of sleepless nights!LOL! Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Take lots of pics...

Congrats poopy! Your life is about to change forever. Give the ole lady a rest for a few weeks before you punch her in the kidneys again.

R

rick shaw

Congratulations to you and the misses. Y'all have a Christmas angel and the world is a better place.
Peace:gaga::xmastree:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats you 2! or 3 I should say....You guys will be awesome parents and IC Mag as god parents what could be better!
Much love to you all!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
congrats again you two & a half..:D enjoy this as it will change your life as it already somewhat has im sure.. :D I send you many blessings and love, When he gets old enuff like say 3 yrs old i can go and give him some mma lessons no charge just get me hgih.. :D peace n pufs

sacKO

B

BOSCO

Happy days for you guys, wishing you guys a healthy happy life with the little sproutling.