What's new

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashead

I'm really happy to have found icmag, English being a second language it's a real eye opener to find communities like this! Icmag offers amazing info and what I like best about it is that people here are happy to help and even thought lots of members are from the US every one is welcome. Keep up the good work guys :)

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
I actually don't think anything you post on here can be used against you in court, but maybe someone with a bit more legal background could chime in.

Always better to be safe than sorry though! I'm in the same boat.
Check out Tor if you're worried about safety (especially tor button for firefox, very easy to use tool)

ANYTHING you post or search ANYWHERE can be used against you in court. (ever hear the "oh she googled chloroform and hiding bodies" come up in court coverage?)

having said that, leo probably won't come to your house just cuz you posted some pics, but if you're already busted they'd use it.

NSTC

heya I'm new to this and loving this site!, really great info from all over the world! cheers guys keep up the awesome work!!!

serious6

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

i have heard and read a great deal about gypsy nirvana and always intended to come here but living in the outback limited my computer usage. now im hooked up cable wise, tried satelite but to much interference and able to join. WOW! going to take me awhile to get around, but thank you for the experience.

don_sensi

hii every1 ive been using this site for a few months now and just from reading peoples posts without messaging them have found some usefull tips n advise.
happy smoking people. peace

stellblue

hey mods - HELP please!
I've been a member for over a year and Im only allowed 1 PM, right now my PM box is full and it's only 1 message I sent out to someone else here.
I also can't enter the chat room or use my own avatar. what's the number of posts I must make to have access to these things?
I'm on lots of these boards and have never had this sort of limitations.
would appreciate yr assistance!

serious6

i have over 50 posts and cant access chat, have 1 PM and cant upload my custom avatar. sent a PM to old pink but no answer yet. what gives?

stelblue: empty the folder or delete message

Last edited:

stellblue

wow - no reply at all from anyone at cannagraphic!
what gives?

and duh, serious6... no kidding... I should empty my inbox of the 1 message I sent out? and then I'll only be allowed to receive 1 message and can't send any other PMs out? Sure, that makes sense.

I am now receiving messages from cannagraphic telling me that I am getting PM's but my inbox is full - with 1 message that I sent out to a friend a few weeks ago. He's trying to respond to me but my inbox won't accept his message b/c the 1 message I sent out is all my box will allow.

Is no one at cannagraphic actually reading these messages?
Is there no one here that will help?

Not much of a "big welcome" this topic header assures us.
hey mods - HELP please!
I've been a member for over a year and Im only allowed 1 PM, right now my PM box is full and it's only 1 message I sent out to someone else here.
I also can't enter the chat room or use my own avatar. what's the number of posts I must make to have access to these things?
I'm on lots of these boards and have never had this sort of limitations.
would appreciate yr assistance!

Danksmith

Veteran
Ive been using this sites wealth of information over the past few years... I have recently made the dive(more of a bellyflop) into the forum discussions on various web sites... I am here for the experienced growers and wisdom that follows :)
I primarily run gage green genetics and tga in a strict omri organic schedule
I look forward to bumpin shoulders with all you fine folks! :)

gdup

Stellblue if you've been a member for a year, what kind of welcome are you expecting? You act like you've been an active member and people should hop to at your command. If you had posted more often you would have PM ability already.

killerOIL

I am technically new. I have been a reader for a couple years now. Love this site. My first stop for grow info.

Growing 6 OG's for the first time, and it looks incredible!
Growing 4 Bubblegummers as well, and have an arsenal of killers seeds I cannot wait to plant. Will share the love with pics of my grows.

GOOD LUCK to all, and remember weed stunts your growth LMAO. Just playing.

ICMAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.