What's new

A BIG Kush

Now that is how you grow some grade d (for dank) pot! very nice man, that gives me tons of hope for my heavy indica plant im growing right now :) I gave mine a little LST'in for about a week, and the side growth didn't bush out at all :\ A few days later and it's just now starting to get side arms. I'm going to really try and get my bush to look like that :D I think I'm going to have to scrog though to get those results haha.

btw, any advice on growing indica's?? Any and all would be welcome :O Again, big ups on the harvest!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks. This plant was a clone from my spring grow. Grew in a small pot outside until the end of july. Then she was repottet into 12 l bucket to finish outside on my terrace. But being a indoor plant and all she didnt start flowering until the end of august so i took it in and she was flowered under 400 hps. If you want to grow big indica bushes the only trick is patience. Just veg them long enough!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
No i´m sorry jamie bro.......this was a freak pheno of a Nirvana Master Kush that i cloned as a flowering clone ( clone taken on day 20 of flower)....just for fun and i kept it alive throughout the whole summer in a 5 liter pot outdoors until it went flower, then i had my mate LUDO take it under one of his hps lamps....which he did with a exellent result!!!!!!!!

I might add that we repottet her just before taken indoors into a 12 liter bucket.

Very nice smoke btw.......

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Almost forgot this one...... now that was a huge bitch!!!!

I am actually thinking of vegging one to this size this summer and finishing her inside...... ...... we´ll see.

This has to be done carefully though..... lots of insects and pests can and will be brought inside the growroom from the outside so you have to make sure: !

1. Hose the whole plant down very carefully with lots of water and after that apply neem oil!!

2. Repot the plant into fresh container with fresh (not from the outside) soil.

We did not get any critters with the big kush by following these simple steps!!!

So if you ever have wondered how a certain plant would look and behave with a huge veg period.... this is the way to do it without it taking up lots of space in the veg room!!!!

p.s. I would chose a indica dom plant that doesent yield that much and doesent stretch much in flower.

let´s have fun this summer.......

icetoker