What's new

A BIG Kush

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thanks for the kind words. Cali its an honour to see this beutiful bushy bubba in my thread. Beautiful plant!!!!!

chaingmai

Wow awesome plant bro , especially for only a 400. Its's real hard to guess weight but i would say3 oz. dry and manicured:) I would maybe let that go another 2 weeks(if you are asking for opinions). That way you could start flushing now and chop in 10 - 15 days. Enjoy the harvest bro! Did you LST in veg to get that many tops?

Last edited:
G

Nice job!!

Grew that strain myself,had good buds for shure!
SHort but kinds reminds me of skunk flavors....
Good shots too!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
No training, no topping just a flowering clone. no its not piney at all but very kushy/cappuchino/choccolate with a oldschool hashy flavour. And flush wise it has been fed ph´d water with cannazym and a touch of molasses for a week now so i think we will chop this sunday. Trichs are about 10-15% amber now and she has been really fattening up the last week or so.

And 100 grams for this big-a-plant..........you must be kidding!!!!!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
time for a few bud shots

7-9 oz sound a little better than 3 oz but we´ll se when she gets weighed in
:smoker:

enjoy

icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
uuuhh, i hope your promised sunny outdoor pix from this beauty are good for a potm nomination!

Tha-GOD

Looks good, the nirvana MK I blazed up tasted very kushy I absolutely dug it but the dude that grew it didn't IMO it was one of the better kushes I've tasted flav lingers for days and smell too.

turbo14

Veteran
Excellent job Ice!!! That is one mean tree:) I have yet to be let down by Nirvana beans, always beautiful plants. keep it up.

turbo

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks dudes and dudettes. It weighed in around 143 grams of manicured buds. Sweet smoke, earthy and almoast creamy coffee aftertaste that sticks to the palate. Very narcotic body stone that makes you feel like that you gained 200 pounds in 5 min.....lol. Very heavy kushy smoke indeed.

As i promised esbe i did take alot of sun-pics but i was unable to upload. Stupid me just found out that i can use imageshack and link the pics.

here it goes sunny pics.

And dry pics:

And just manicured waiting to be hanged up.

Sorry for the long wait.

Icetoker

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
nothings better than canna in the sun! thanks bro! nice shoe, yours?

btw, upload works again! if you are fishing for potm nomis