What's new

9k custom ebb n grow

merkaba

The insane droop is tripping me out, cuz it looks like they need water....but i think it might be over watering. Logic would tell me that if they are saturated, they have no reason to seek out water, i.e. put out roots. it's been a week now, and they are starting to show deficiency signs...still no root growth...and yeah, i should stop yanking them out, hahah

G

Guest 168361

think your just giving them too much love brother. just keep the schedule to 4 times a day and leave them in their pots. keep the nutes at like 600-800 ppm with a PH of 6 and you should be fine....good luck.....maybe try filling out the form in the sick bay....probably someone more knowledgeable than me could help you out

merkaba

Did you move the controller bucket lower than the plants? Are you using the same 15 min. timer or a digital? Thanks for your help, didn't mean to hijack your show ;)

G

Guest 168361

the controll bucket i have is taller than the plants on one side but the placement of the floats is the same the other side is elevated with the plants....i did this because im using mag drive pumps that have to be constantly submerged(primed) in order to work. the timer box/relay is the same cap relay that came with the system. lol no worries about hijacking hahaha just hope you can get that shit figured out. always good to get a few opinions mine is usually wrong hahaha

G

Guest 168361

so I decided to do an experiment on this grow. It is an experiment with pruning. i left half the room completely unpruned and the other half pruned up. There are two strains so it should draw a decisive conclusion. I usually always prune excessively, but i figured i should give it one more try to see if im missing out on yield. I think not but we will see.....pics soon!

E

ekomsi

I like what you did with your custom control bucket. I run 6k Ebb n gro set up for my main room. I was wondering how many plants you have under 9k? Im only running 36 under 6k because I need more patients otherwise I would have 48 packed in my room.

Cant wait to see your room when it blows up,

G

Guest 168361

48 under 9 k ekomsi.

thanks kitsym i put a lot of work into that room...haha it's a never ending/evolving process

G

Guest 168361

just did a foliar feed with some nectar for the god's bloom chaos + SM90 + cal carb. these mommas are starting to pack on some weight. the white widow is stretching more than the t-strain. kind of thought the widow would stay more compact but i guess not.

RefusedPanda

hey skruddles, what size did you bore the buckets out to in order to fit the 3/4 inch grommets? I was about to buy some 1/2 to 3/4 T fittings, but boring it out doesn't seem that bad. Thanks.

G

Guest 168361

RefusedPanda- if you have fresh buckets i would get 3/4" bulkhead fittings and screw them in to the bottom of the buckets and just elevate the system like i did. however if this isn't an option you could bore them out. the diameter of the hole depends on the gromets you are using. in a cap system like i had i could only fit the shitty top hat shaped gromets I think they were from intelco. wouldnt go that route if you could avoid it tho. get the double sided gromets that look more like a flying saucer/car tire. they should work way better.

I think the hole size we used was 16/17ths. could be wrong....just check with the people who make the gromets...hope this helps

G

Guest 168361

these plants are drinkin me out of house and home!!! well not really but here are some new pics.....

the first pic is the widow and the second is the t strain....im pretty stoked about the t-strain....good inter-nodal spacing and packin on the weight early...plus it smells pretty rad!

:bump: It UP!

G

Guest 168361

as you can see from the full room picture folks cool star plus's have a dark spot directly beneath their bulbs......#LAME....i will be switching to melonhead reflectors or adjust-a-wing larges next grow (as long as im not lazy)

G

Guest 168361

blaze215 lol thanks

bonzo yeaaaa get er donnnne

...It's funny because i thought when i got to this point i would think its a huge room, but then i look at guys like krunch and dmt and moonshine and im like damn i wanna do a barn grow! always gets bigger every time. growing=crack

Latest posts

Latest posts