What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

99.99999 Pure dry Sift

JRace

Typical that someone or some company would guard the technique for monetary gain. Heaven forbid some patients just want to get the most out of our plants. But c'est la vie...just goes to show people like Skunkman don't care about the movement, and just the money he can make off it.

99.999999% is not the most of your plant, in fact it is the least.

As a med user I would much rather have 1oz of 50% drysift that 0.1gram of 99.9999%. There is plenty more medicinal ingredients in this plant that just THC.

Psst,, want to know the secret?
Keep refining your dry sift and you too can have ultra-pure. At the expense of quantity which is a trade off that 99.999% of users don't want to make.

First post, yeah!

I'm getting close to figuring out the secret.

Ok so I've been doing a ton of research into how to create the best fucking kief in the world. I took a lot of science courses, as an undergrad, though not any further than that. I'm working my way through scientific journals, as well as looking at patents.

I suggest, to anyone who is smart and resourceful that a good place to start is with a google search: "isolating trichomes".

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i have been training my pet ant farm ants to do trichome work. it took a while to get them to learn to chop the trichome heads off and stack them neatly, once i got them all equipped with latex booties for their extremities they stopped getting stuck together when passing the trich heads along the line. so now it's all full steam ahead, gonna breed these ants and sell them online 300 dollars for a trichome sorting ant farm is a bargain, they will crawl through your trash and rescue all the trich heads. no ice or water needed. you just put a pile of sugar outside and they come replace it grain for grain with trichome heads.

gmanwho

Veteran
^^^ Awesome g, awesome. photos could be not what fell thru the screen, but what stayed on top of the screen!! maybe 2 screen processes, first sift, then a 2nd dry tumble or side to side action an taking whatever is ontop of the screen, an not what fell thru. makes possible sense to me. B-safe

i have been training my pet ant farm ants to do trichome work. it took a while to get them to learn to chop the trichome heads off and stack them neatly, once i got them all equipped with latex booties for their extremities they stopped getting stuck together when passing the trich heads along the line. so now it's all full steam ahead, gonna breed these ants and sell them online 300 dollars for a trichome sorting ant farm is a bargain, they will crawl through your trash and rescue all the trich heads. no ice or water needed. you just put a pile of sugar outside and they come replace it grain for grain with trichome heads.
That is some of the funniest shit I've heard in a while. I love the idea of putting your pet ants to work.

Your a funny dude.

G

Guest 315072

proly just a couple different screens.. and using Dry ICE to help extract the resin? and he probably.. dont rub anything threw.. he just lets it bounce around.. the more u push the more it sucks!

myiqis55

electrostatic charge pulling thru filters during the collection part of super-critical extraction. essentially filtering the wax when it is still super-critical

G

Guest 315072

im a guess u run like a 73 .. a 60 a 50 a 40 a 30 and 23 size screens.. and 1 of those screens lets all threw except the heads.. and bam u got the hash ? iuno ive seen a ton of different but not like that but then again i dont have a ton of bubble bags or anything just a screen from the art store !!! and it works great!

pip313

Its not a supercritical extraction as the heads havent dissolved in anything. Its not done in a strong vacuum as the heads havent exploded from the pressure difference. I am currently investigating the possibility its produced in a oven style static electricity machine. Its the best idea I could come up with that is either how its done or how we can do it ourselves. resin takes a charge and plant matter doesnt so you would start with dry sift hash and process that in the "oven"

If it can be done electro statically we sure can do better than 1% yeild and still keep it plant matter free.

This thread should be called "why you should never buy sam the skunkman's seeds" after reading this I know I never will nor will any of the growers I know locally. Keep it to your self or share dont do niether and tease us a**hole.

What companys are affiliated with him, breeding projects included? we need to boycot this attitude of "if im not making money im not sharing besides telling you what I have and you cant" I feel like im being snubbed by the duche bag of the 2nd grade because my oreos have white cream and he has chocolate.

IF WE HAD THIS METHOD WE COULD TEST IF THE RESIN IS ENCLOSED IN WAX, A SCIENTIFICALLY USEFUL TEST. Or if the resin is fully exposed, it could lead to better seperating methods, wax would have different properties and unfortunatly this method is probibly the only one to completly seperate out the plant matter making the test possible.

Secrets dont make friends sharing does. Love peace sharing caring, talk shit until people act proper, my life attitude.

medman225

i had some1 tell me theyve created dry sift similar to this by using a little trick...
they said they did everything the same except the buds used hadnt ben dried yet...
dont know how accurate that is, but i thought id mention it...
for the record he never said this was sams method... neither have I.
im simply saying a old trusted grower friend of mine told me this.
wuld looooooove som dry sift shit

Kushed_

It is not dry sift if the buds are wet. You can not sift wet buds, he must be talking about ice water hash