What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

99.99999 Pure dry Sift

Shred42O

if i remember it was like 1 kilogram of material and like 10 grams of product after
someone please correct me if iam wrong

ZEROorDIE

holy shite. 1% yield!!!

although for something that quality thats what i would expect. plus i bet you get a whole lot of lesser grade byproduct

F.a.k.k 2

dont know why everyone asking how he did it? the big give away is pics posted, very uniform. If the fan story is true, than it has to do with static charge and density.

My guess is kif screened, proceeds tossed into a metal can with a lid, shaken, dumped on a glass table slight breeze, and the larger glands should remain stationary from the sze of the gland and the static charge it hold cause if it havinga uniform size and the same density.

silly debate really ill gladly take the 15-20 percent of bho and ice hash over 1 percent of pure kif.

I think he uses a screen that allows the heads to pass through, stacked on top of a screen that they can't fit through.

Air is blown upwards through bottom of the screens, just strong enough so that the heavier resin heads can still fall but the lighter plant material is blown slightly upwards so it can never fall through. The whole contraption is lightly vibrated in a freezer.

He says he uses all the plant material including leaves, finely chopped up, to make rough 'farmer hash' first.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm currently playing with using sound energy to sift with, but found the greatest action around 30 hertz, because that is where my first prototype hit its harmonics.

You can easily dance the material in patterns at the higher frequencies, but they don't readily fall through the screen.

I have a second unit in the works which moves the speaker to the top, instead of the bottom, and a 200 Watt amplifier being built that will run high impedence trancucers so we can try ultrasonics. More on this subject soon.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
I'm currently playing with using sound energy to sift with, but found the greatest action around 30 hertz, because that is where my first prototype hit its harmonics.

You can easily dance the material in patterns at the higher frequencies, but they don't readily fall through the screen.

I have a second unit in the works which moves the speaker to the top, instead of the bottom, and a 200 Watt amplifier being built that will run high impedence trancucers so we can try ultrasonics. More on this subject soon.

plz try it without a screen!! with skuff on a metal plate - may the trichs will seperat in dif. sizes!! like the salt do!!

Bumble Buddy

...I have a second unit in the works which moves the speaker to the top, instead of the bottom, and a 200 Watt amplifier being built that will run high impedence trancucers so we can try ultrasonics. More on this subject soon.

How about transducers on a 3-axis mount?- two directional side to side (90° mount) and up-down action, just a thought... :wave:

osoloco69

ya this is about the best i can do, thats why i prefer oil. it vaporizes completely, but this does not. if sam shared his method maybe many people would stop making oil and switch...

Sam's looks a hell of a lot like when you take a bubble bag set with dried cured leaf over a glass table. There is a certain size screen that will collect just the heads and allows the stalks to pass thru. Then you dump out the bag with just the heads and scrape them up. Bubbleman sent me a black nylon bubblebag with a different sized screen for bubble. That one turned out to be quite special ;-) Thanks again Bubbleman!!!

Charas Jim

Typical that someone or some company would guard the technique for monetary gain. Heaven forbid some patients just want to get the most out of our plants. But c'est la vie...just goes to show people like Skunkman don't care about the movement, and just the money he can make off it.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Typical that someone or some company would guard the technique for monetary gain. Heaven forbid some patients just want to get the most out of our plants. But c'est la vie...just goes to show people like Skunkman don't care about the movement, and just the money he can make off it.

listen... sammy has to keep it a secret and try to cash ($$$) in on it... his seeds suck, can't sell em, so what's a poor boy to do...

Green Supreme

Veteran
listen... sammy has to keep it a secret and try to cash ($$$) in on it... his seeds suck, can't sell em, so what's a poor boy to do...

Too funny dude, you don't think if he needed cash he could just sell the secret? Some folks are just vacant. I think it shows he doesn't care about the cash. Peace GS

nvthis

Too funny dude, you don't think if he needed cash he could just sell the secret? Some folks are just vacant. I think it shows he doesn't care about the cash. Peace GS

I have $1.03 in my ash tray... Otherwise, I'll just stick with shatter.... Vacant... lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts