What's new

99.99999 Pure dry Sift

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
wtf????that was one of the craziest thing's ive ever seen.....ah now off to my car to grab my subwoofer....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omg i just found reason to do lsd again. I'll just add food coloring to the salt, and use a glass table. :)

greeen

im sorry but i have to ask. how could anyone get it soo pure? you should tell me so i can stop smoking this crap.. i mean all thos sexy lil headies are making me leak from my face.. or at least point out the way to some. your loyel fan and fellow breeder. greeen

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
what about leaf material that is the same average size particle? your simple answer is insufficient for this complicated problem.

TrainMan

why the secret? that's a dick move...

this site is about sharing information not hoarding it like an elitist

Bumble Buddy

Hehe, well Bubbleman... I was initially grateful that you posted this because the sift and your photos are just fantastic. Now I'm also grateful as well as bewildered and bemused for the insight this thread has provided into some of the interesting notions that many have regarding intellectual property. :chin:

SuperConductor

Veteran
It's the culture of free brought on from years of internet use. Just think, there's an entire generation who've grown up never having paid for music or moving images in their lives. We'll be living with the concequences for some time, a generation who believe they don't have to work for anything and everything they want should be placed gently in their lap by the wise old men who've done all the work lol

HazeVentura

slowly,step by step, i'm going to the right direction...........

peace HV

Attachments

• RIMG0108.jpg
    RIMG0108.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 17
  • RIMG0109.jpg
    RIMG0109.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 15

79towncar

Wow HAZE! That lookss real nice.. I bet you will profect what you are doing and possibly develope another product to produce something very top quality.. Gotta love capitalism and free market! HAHA, take it easy.

christen23

It's the culture of free brought on from years of internet use. Just think, there's an entire generation who've grown up never having paid for music or moving images in their lives. We'll be living with the concequences for some time, a generation who believe they don't have to work for anything and everything they want should be placed gently in their lap by the wise old men who've done all the work lol

someone sounds a little pissed...

bubbleman

Veteran
Alright guys... i can't keep it a secret any longer.

You all deserve to know how you to can make hash of this level..

the answer is
picture.php

LEPRECHAUN'S

you gotta trap these little bastards when they are trying to steal your gold.. and then put them in a jar with your herb.. they will over time slowly gather the tiny golden heads and seperate them from the rest of the plant matter..

lucky charms... heady bubs.. .its all the same to them...

Keep this under your hat guys...

Bubble man

Latest posts

Latest posts