What's new

91'chemdog

William76

I was thinking,iv got uberdog,motorbreath,valleydog and mk91 from pisces genetics,iv ran a few of each before and found fire 🔥,my problem is Iv only got space for to run 1 of them just now .so which 1?,76

Gone Camping

I posted on last page about having issue cloning my cut. Woody stems, I had a rough time. Figured I'd share what I did to remedy..

Took the mom out of seedling cabinet, hung a 65w autocob over her up nice and high.. maybe 2.5'. She reached and grew out of the woody stems.. enough that I went 100% rooting immediately.

Now I have two healthy new moms, figured I'd reverse the 91.. learn another skill. I'm looking fwd to my next run for headstash..

20230504_141045.jpg

Last edited:

acespicoli

:yeahthats

Strain specific details please add your experiences number sprays strength days till showing male
Days to pollen drop and fertility of pollen produced
Other things such as lamp used for seed production and % viable female seed achieved
Is all relevant to catalog in both threads, if you have time :huggg:
!st week 2nd week and 3rd week pollen viability may differ also dry and mix several samples
Good advice there's some cannabis scientific tek papers out on the subject as well, good reads on stats

Last edited:

Gone Camping

:yeahthats

Strain specific details please add your experiences number sprays strength days till showing male
Days to pollen drop and fertility of pollen produced
Other things such as lamp used for seed production and % viable female seed achieved
Is all relevant to catalog in both threads, if you have time :huggg:
!st week 2nd week and 3rd week pollen viability may differ also dry and mix several samples
Good advice there's some cannabis scientific tek papers out on the subject as well, good reads on stats

Assuming the above was for me.. once pollen starts dropping I'll post up all the details once I have them in the thread you linked.. or here for strain specific?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those interested in Chem history, breeders syndicate is posting part 1 of the interview w Gaby from Staten Island today. On YouTube. 8 pm p.s.t.
Should be very interesting. Going to get a MAIN characters perspective, who as far as I know has never posted on a forum or been interviewed. Maybe fill in a few gaps on lineages and crosses.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those interested in Chem history, breeders syndicate is posting part 1 of the interview w Gaby from Staten Island today. On YouTube. 8 pm p.s.t.
Should be very interesting. Going to get a MAIN characters perspective, who as far as I know has never posted on a forum or been interviewed. Maybe fill in a few gaps on lineages and crosses.
You got a link to YouTube show ?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Gaby has been a guest and call in on what's good 420 many times. He has a licensed nursery Op in NorCal and is head grower in a new indoor project there also.

I was pretty shocked to see that he was who Notso has been talking about for so long...

Whats Good 420 episode 57 Livestream with Gabby Bronzstein, Cannabis Legend​

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gaby has been a guest and call in on what's good 420 many times. He has a licensed nursery Op in NorCal and is head grower in a new indoor project there also.

I was pretty shocked to see that he was who Notso has been talking about for so long...

Whats Good 420 episode 57 Livestream with Gabby Bronzstein, Cannabis Legend​

Did not know that!
Can't believe they chopped the good stuff til next show! Lol. I want to know what he thinks chem d is. Did he ever address that particular subject in the past?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Did not know that!
Can't believe they chopped the good stuff til next show! Lol. I want to know what he thinks chem d is. Did he ever address that particular subject in the past?
as I recall it was superskunk herming on the 91 maybe that happened to greg and after that those seeds made the other chemdog named cuts popped after the first 4.

my D was nasty this season.

Chem D 10.2.22.JPG

Chem D Macro 10.11.22.JPG

the 91 needed more time or something but not a knockout.

91:SKVA 10.2.22.JPG

flies liked it enough to have a sticky shag...

91:SKVA.JPG

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
as I recall it was superskunk herming on the 91 maybe that happened to greg and after that those seeds made the other chemdog named cuts popped after the first 4.

my D was nasty this season.

View attachment 18839494

View attachment 18839493

the 91 needed more time or something but not a knockout.

View attachment 18839495

flies liked it enough to have a sticky shag...

View attachment 18839496
I've got chem d cuts rooting. Been a bit since I've flowered her. I figured it was the ss. I'm not a big fan of the 91. Even the chem d x chem 91(r) seeds growtech and I made seemed to be dominated by the boringness of the 91. But I do love chem d. The cut I got from CC in....09ish (he sourced it from Greg) was the longest running, uninterrupted cut I've had. I don't build a tolerance to her. This time I've got notso's cut. I'm sure from what I've seen in veg it's the same, but only flowering it will prove it. Not that I doubt notso, but there are some....doubts about a cut or two Greg passed back in the day. Not on my end, but others. Literally time for new carbon filter. Lol

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I've got chem d cuts rooting. Been a bit since I've flowered her. I figured it was the ss. I'm not a big fan of the 91. Even the chem d x chem 91(r) seeds growtech and I made seemed to be dominated by the boringness of the 91. But I do love chem d. The cut I got from CC in....09ish (he sourced it from Greg) was the longest running, uninterrupted cut I've had. I don't build a tolerance to her. This time I've got notso's cut. I'm sure from what I've seen in veg it's the same, but only flowering it will prove it. Not that I doubt notso, but there are some....doubts about a cut or two Greg passed back in the day. Not on my end, but others. Literally time for new carbon filter. Lol
how did you get notso's cut? I've heard that they sell them for $500 if you subscribe to their patreon but that's not about to happen here lol.

lot's of folks claiming to have notso's cuts these days, not saying you don't, just seeing that online... I've been to events where Greg was selling flowers and sniffed his jars and we have some of the same stuff, the d, 4, sis, sfv except he's never had the 91 on the table and doesn't care to chat about it either.

my friends holding the 91/skva don't seem to have good luck vending her flowers in today's market.
super hard to dial but I enjoy it done well. my outs came out decent but not compelling.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how did you get notso's cut? I've heard that they sell them for $500 if you subscribe to their patreon but that's not about to happen here lol.

lot's of folks claiming to have notso's cuts these days, not saying you don't, just seeing that online... I've been to events where Greg was selling flowers and sniffed his jars and we have some of the same stuff, the d, 4, sis, sfv except he's never had the 91 on the table and doesn't care to chat about it either.

my friends holding the 91/skva don't seem to have good luck vending her flowers in today's market.
super hard to dial but I enjoy it done well. my outs came out decent but not compelling.

With notso's permission, someone he gave the cut to passed it to me. Have seen the online back n forth regarding claims.
I never doubted the provenance of the chem d that crazy got from chemdawg. I also never doubted the story that he gave out a mislabeled cut. I've done it. Lol. Mistakes happen.

The chem91 cut I got back in the day came from money Mike. (Not breaking confidences here, crazy and I, money Mike and I, talked about sharing these cuts here on icmag when it happened and for couple years afterwards in ongoing threads). I don't think it's a bad cut it just doesn't do for me what chem d does.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I personally think the 91 is like you said kinda boring when chopped too soon. And it seems alot of people chop her between 60-70 days. I started taking mine to 77-85 days and that dank flavor really comes out imo. I love the ChemD aswell, but I find myself grabbing for the 91 more.
same thing with the D, lol. gotta take her 'till she's loud but that 91 gets real ugly for most folks indoors when she's old...

your pics look like you crushed her tho...

RoostaPhish

Veteran
@subrob The chem d cut I got from crazy years ago turned out not to be chem d, but was actually the Staten island headband. I gave it to a fella on here and he gave it out to some more members, was going by the moniker mystery chem. Definitely made its rounds quickly.