What's new

91'chemdog

Gone Camping

Buds are looking fire Killah...

we're not buddies yet, but hopefully will be after we share. I been calling into the other show I listed and becoming buddies with saint who's buddies with Gaby and it's just been a few of us chatting in that group but I didn't realize Gaby was Notso's Staten Island until last Friday's Riot show.

I think it's possible that I already have Notso's but gotta smoke them and compare. I'm hearing Notso's Sour and headband are for sale in that show's Patreon for a $500 donation...

I think it's dope that my friends here in the east been holding down and sharing old cuts that the west coast lost in the cookie craze.

gonna be smoking out the coastal homies on hella chems and OG in mere hours, woo-hooooo!
Chunky smokes you!

So Gaby is the Van dude that SkunkVA speaks of also?

I'll have to give his words a listen..

I find it amazing the 91 has gotten out the way it has lately, i never thought this old dude would be able to aquire it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not so Dog talks about Chem 91 in the interview on the The Potcast. Part 2 covers it the most, right at the beginning.

Recent podcast is only available to Patreon subscribers.

@Heavy Dayze

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't remember if I tried?.. 1st Ive heard of any using 1:1... It's always been 1:9 as the standard recipe going back 20 years. I tweaked mine to 1:7 for the stubborn plants that don't/partially reverse using 1 application. 1:7 has been my standard go to for many years. I just successfully revered 3 plants..

Gone Camping

I can't remember if I tried?.. 1st Ive heard of any using 1:1... It's always been 1:9 as the standard recipe going back 20 years. I tweaked mine to 1:7 for the stubborn plants that don't/partially reverse using 1 application. 1:7 has been my standard go to for many years. I just successfully revered 3 plants..

Thank you @Hammerhead

This is my first attempt, went with directions from a buddy. I'll do some reading up and give it another shot.

whereisbrianV.

Anyone had issue reversing their 91?

Used STS in a 1:1 ratio, and pollen sacs appear dry at day 35. Before I try another ratio and possibly CS I thought I'd ask if anyone had input.

Appreciate your experience.
Flip your reversed plant 14 to 21 days before your females. This will give your reversed plant longer to reverse and produce viable pollen before your females get to far ahead.

I would add to the above advice to spray two days before flip and 5 days after. That's plenty of sts to create the response without stressing the plant and setting it back.

With plants that make "dry" flowers I let them stack male flowers by putting them in a corner and being very gentle with them for a few weeks until the females are prime and then I shake the reversed plant over the females. It's a last ditch effort to shake out any viable pollen that the reversed plant produced.

Gone Camping

@whereisbrianV. Schedule change and ratio change may both happen on next attempt.

The original clone from FJ420 will finish unseeded but she's backed up now so no worry I'll lose her. The s1's can wait a bit longer.

Day 39 from flip
20230519_123202.jpg
20230519_123234.jpg

20230519_123246.jpg

Tony Tokes

I doubt Good Ole Dog will chime in.. but I'm seeing around 70 days by most.

Last I heard that asked of him in an interview I believe he said 68 days, up from 63 or so as the cut aged.
Ya I doubted it too lol. I am actually waiting for some snips should be arriving tomorrow. I remember Notso saying the THC tested at like 30 something percent when picked on the earlier side in the 60’s forgot exactly, and I forgot what he said he takes it at but I do recall hearing somewhere in the mid 60’s for the sweet spot. Thanks for the reply my good brother.

Killahbeez

Ya I doubted it too lol. I am actually waiting for some snips should be arriving tomorrow. I remember Notso saying the THC tested at like 30 something percent when picked on the earlier side in the 60’s forgot exactly, and I forgot what he said he takes it at but I do recall hearing somewhere in the mid 60’s for the sweet spot. Thanks for the reply my good brother

Ya I doubted it too lol. I am actually waiting for some snips should be arriving tomorrow. I remember Notso saying the THC tested at like 30 something percent when picked on the earlier side in the 60’s forgot exactly, and I forgot what he said he takes it at but I do recall hearing somewhere in the mid 60’s for the sweet spot. Thanks for the reply my good brother.
Imo she isn't near as tasty or flavorful if you chop before 75 days. I take her at 80 days. If you check out crazy composer on ig he seems to always take her to 77 aswell. She just isn't done before 75 days...and honestly kinda a let down if chopped before then. She might test high for thc% in the 60s but she smokes 100 times better when taken the distance.

Tony Tokes

Imo she isn't near as tasty or flavorful if you chop before 75 days. I take her at 80 days. If you check out crazy composer on ig he seems to always take her to 77 aswell. She just isn't done before 75 days...and honestly kinda a let down if chopped before then. She might test high for thc% in the 60s but she smokes 100 times better when taken the distance.
Church brother. I really do not care all that much about THC% I’ve smoked 17% bud that blew my doors off & had some 28% THC and I felt sober … it’s all about the smoke. Thank you for your input 👍🏼 much appreciated.

Gone Camping

You convinced me to take her longer. 75 happens to fall on a Saturday so that's my target. I have a broken cola I'll take this Saturday at 68.

Lights on in 5 hours starts day 64..

20230613_123106.jpg

20230613_123146.jpg

Killahbeez

You convinced me to take her longer. 75 happens to fall on a Saturday so that's my target. I have a broken cola I'll take this Saturday at 68.

View attachment 18853777
View attachment 18853778
Nice. I promise you won't regret it lol. I take mine to 80-84 days sometimes lol. Her nose and flavor just gets better imo and the high is still that super potent soaring, sometimes anxiety inducing high lol

Tony Tokes

View attachment 18853777
View attachment 18853778
Looks fire bro, killing that shit! I just transplanted two snips I got. Got roots in 11 days & the one other snip didn’t root. But I am highly excited to say the least lol

Killahbeez

Only in veg.. I use V&B Dirty in flower. Im not sure what medium I was using.. It was either Promix HP or Happyfrog.
You like the veg plus bloom better than the pbp in flower. It seems alot of folks say they get great Flav in promix with the pbp. Thanks I appreciate ya

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts