What's new

91'chemdog

Raho

Veteran
@Raho You have just explained the problem with most people claiming this or that is not available anymore, most of the time they can't verify 100% what they experienced was the real deal but still judge everything with their own bias.
The black market created legends who will forever stay in the shadow of doubt.
Right on Kro! But Chunky did it first :tiphat:
I just used more words to say the same thing :cool:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m not too familiar with Chaco or any of the online personalities who claim or “verify” sour diesel cuts. Are they from NYC? I think the only people who can verify the old sour diesel are the ones who were pushing it because NO grower has ever come forward with it to my knowledge. I really don’t think soma worked with it either tbh
Ive experienced dud or ECSD buds/cuts going around the community, not all but many getting passed around .

My theory is that the broadmite pandemic a decade ago has ruined many cuts of ECSD that get passed around, could even be the hops ( Hop laten viroid)
Before the broadmite pandemic id never EVER heard anyone say the ECSD wasnt some of the loudest there is

Obviously not the guys who had the same cut/Source all these years but anyone who didn't have the same cut , ECSD got passed around like a doobie and 1 day we started seeing very weak ECSD with none of thay triple bag funk that diesel is known for

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I’m not too familiar with Chaco or any of the online personalities who claim or “verify” sour diesel cuts. Are they from NYC? I think the only people who can verify the old sour diesel are the ones who were pushing it because NO grower has ever come forward with it to my knowledge. I really don’t think soma worked with it either tbh
Rez... where r you????

TheDarkStorm

Alot of what goes round as ecsd now an for quite some time seems have thicker colas bigger buds....the one I remember was quite tall, very finiky, with more light weight sativa type buds....the closest plants to it for ages I seen were some coming out of doc greenthumbs ecsd s1....mind you ive seen someone who selfed one of the chem cuts an some of the plants coming out of those actually looked very close to the old ecsd.
Ojd makes a good point that over time, with different growth conditions an viruses ect clones can start becoming a shadow of what they were.....but most going round as ecsd now seem to just be a bigger fatter plant than before for some reason....wich is strange

bigherb

Veteran
Rez whattt

we don’t want him any where near our community or this site

Also he anint from NYC , not sure what he would know about our Sour D / Diesel

I share the same feelings as Geradbutker79

I will say since I first fell in love in 98 with maryjane only until a year ago can I say I’ve smoked flowers from a verified cut / clone / breeder of our community.

No shade to anyone , Respect only for sharing buttttt . What’s on the label or being sold as is not what I was smoking in 90’s early mid 2000’s . That goes for more than one strain Sour D included

As said who knows what Deez / Diesel Exactly it was. But I will say it shittt on what I’ve tried recently . Lingering and lip smacking is not a term I’ve used as of lately

If I recall correctly, I believe brother flybynight if that’s his handle had the official Sour ,only my opinion from pics

Notso’s cut got my interest from description but from pics of 2 different growers it anint what I was getting

The older I get the more I believe those old timers … You don’t know what you have until it’s Gone

Poor quality for todays standard but I still have footage of years on Dvr of Hazes Deez n other Fire I acquired . Remember the old saying no pics it anint true , well I got video 😁

Respect to the Chem heads who have spread and preserved

1luvbigherb

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Chaco still holds down the original cut. Several members on here have sourced cuts directly from Chaco. That said both Karma and Top Dawg are at BX4 with seeds. I've seen plants better than the cut from these BX lines. I actually have a Sour BX2 that I think is better than the ECSD cut. Mine is faster, less picky and way louder.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Rez... where r you????
He's on IG. Pretending he didn't rat on everyone to save his own ass. Making hybrids that everyone else has already made 10x over, and acting like he invented the hybrid. He still legit thinks he made Sour,lmao !! Runs well known and respected breeders down. Most of his posts have the comments turned off. The posts you can comment on. His ball garglers have notifications on. So if you give a negative comment. You get attacked, comment removed and then blocked. In that order. I posted a comment at 3:45 a.m. and within 20 mins it was removed. 🤣

There was a well known member here, who's also on IG. When Rez started back up. Dude passed him all kinds of cuts. Was going and hanging out with him. He's since denied helping Rez, But too many people had screenshots and first hand knowledge of them being buddies. The majority of the IC crew on IG are super fucking pissed at him.

Wall

Attachments

• 1661610719030.png
    1661610719030.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 156

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
my comment ...where is rez... was a joke....
He's on IG. Pretending he didn't rat on everyone to save his own ass. Making hybrids that everyone else has already made 10x over, and acting like he invented the hybrid. He still legit thinks he made Sour,lmao !! Runs well known and respected breeders down. Most of his posts have the comments turned off. The posts you can comment on. His ball garglers have notifications on. So if you give a negative comment. You get attacked, comment removed and then blocked. In that order. I posted a comment at 3:45 a.m. and within 20 mins it was removed. 🤣

There was a well known member here, who's also on IG. When Rez started back up. Dude passed him all kinds of cuts. Was going and hanging out with him. He's since denied helping Rez, But too many people had screenshots and first hand knowledge of them being buddies. The majority of the IC crew on IG are super fucking pissed at him.
i was bustin balls when i wrote...where's rez.... i bought a shitload of his offerings years ago, prob a dozen + of his beans - most were 'ok' never found an 'elite'... i thought he was the guy who made the sdibl.... was i wrong??

kaneboy

I grew Rez's sour diesel V3 and his ibl,the v3 had some really nice sour pheños but never kept them past a few more runs,I'm really interested in skunk Va's chembrand, supposedly a cut of a sour diesel not the Chem 91 Joe brand thought he was given,and I only saying this from listening to skunk va potcast and Matt and notso's take on chemdog history

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽

Nice plant, but thats not the skva cut... We see a lot of 91 fakes going around. Even though times has changed, the skva cut can still be hard to get ahold of. There's even one going around now called the Chem 91 "deadringer" and it looks nearly identical. It's believed to possibly be an s1, but you can still spot the differences if you know where and what to look for.

Piff_cat

anybody ever made synthetic seeds? i was thinkin about it and seems if you could have completely new plants every round that would break the chain of pest exposure and also maintain the performance and profile by avoiding the mother rooms, veg rooms etc and that way every clone is the same generation taken from the same actual plant. ever think about how when you get an old clone which has been kept by generation not mother? how many grows did this branch pass thru and how many female plants have been grown and cloned in between the original pop and what you have. having a clone from the original pop, especially if it was vegged to sexual maturity.
which i think would greatly increase even canopys and predicatable yields with sog etc. a singular focus on just this one pheno can figure out what it likes each week in cycle and what climate responds best to and harvest date. keeping straight up tissue culture for large numbers also mashes up the epigenetic traits which are not included in dna. terpene production is guided by enviorment, threats faced and fought soil content etc. these start to change almost right from rooting especially if the new environment is coddled.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Seems like everyone and their brother are selling cuts on IG now. Dirty cuts at that, lol. That Hop Latent Viroid is everywhere. Most of the time the plants don't show symptoms until its too late . I did see a couple people on IG. Offering those type "seeds". People are taking steps to eradicate the viroid or at least slow the spread. Even seeds can carry it. Why i think these "seeds" are cool.

iTarzan

I'm not going to get into an extended discussion with you about it if you can't understand or refuse to acknowledge the validity of my points.
Thank god. Because you are not the expert you think you are. Back off the gas pedal. Plants look different in different environments. Plants mutate. Put pics up of all the strains you have. I want to see what people have to say about your stuff.

I remember when the Chem crew kept saying I didn't have the Chem D just because they didn't want me to have the Chem D. I was given it by someone who would not have lied about it. Then later after the chem gods didn't come around anymore even blind people could see my Chem D was real.
Plus they refused to see an S1 as potential fire. There is a thread on here where my other name got banned because of an argument about some S1 seeds I found in Sour Diesel I bought in NYC and Chem D that I grew myself. They just didn't want others to have it. No other reason than that. z
Now nobody with a brain doubts you could find something as good or better in an S1 of a clone only strain.

When these new cuts came around people would have a crew. That crew would work these forums to advance their own money making agenda. They didn't want people to have the clone only strains they were hyping. Sometimes it wasn't even for making money selling weed or seeds it was all about "I have this and you don't".
But their inner circles always broke down when money was waived in their face.

The broad mite wars were a bad time in pot history. They ruined many people's cuts.

Chunk there are several strains that have that weird twisty leaf with the pale side now that didn't have it before. The White has it now and when I first got it there was no leaf like that. Also the Chem D. The Chem D could have some mottling but I never saw that leaf when I first had them. Also the Chem D was obnoxiously loud and stunk up a room still in the bag. My cut has been outside all summer. It has been looking better and has some early stink. I cloned it. If the final buds are not what they used to be this is the last run of it for me. Sad but there is other stuff around to smoke and love.

It really is sativa time. Time to find stuff we used to smoke. Mind altering, make you laugh weed. These indica dominant strains have made people forget. IMHO you could have the best Sour Diesel, the best Chem D and Columbian Gold and Thai sticks would take a dump right on them. There were super powerful, trippy Mexican weed that was far superior. They have been lost or diluted because people wanted faster buds.

These "you don't have it" threads ruin the vibe for me. Especially when without smoking it YOU DON'T KNOW.

iTarzan

I remember what a dick head Rez was. He got another of my names banned because this site and many posters thought he was something he wasn't. He was just a loud mouth pollen chucker. I bought his stuff and NEVER found a keeper. I found some world champion hermaphrodites with some flavor and no punch. They were expensive seeds too. He was a ripoff but oh how his fan boys loved him and came to his defense. Many of those clowns left and never returned under those names. Some are still here but knocked off their high horse.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Two of Rusty's Chem '91 S1.

View attachment 18750097

View attachment 18750098

Will take cuts, clean them up, transplant and flip 'em this weekend.
Really liking that one on the right... Does she have a really skunkspray like stem rub? Reason I ask is because its almost unbelievable how much those leaves look like one of my Fourway males (straight skunk). The leaves are very very close. I found him and a BLD afghan dominant pheno in a 1997/98ish pack of sensi fourway that was gifted to me from an old local friend of mine. Ill try and find a good pic to show the leaf structure I'm talking about.

Really makes me wonder about some things..😉

When I posted photos of the Fourway progeny on IG, there were tons of people commenting on how closely the fourway resembled the chems.... that dark green, shiny, leathery afghani structure. I only got less than half the pack germinated, was lucky to get that considering their age.

Last edited: