What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

Jay-Jay Genetics

Any time you write out the linage use () to show what's what.. When the linage gets lengthy It helps. If I understood this is what it should look like.

((chemD x i95) x (chemD x i95 f3) x (dogpatch i91 bx3))
So ( i95 x i95 ) x ( dp i91 bx3 ) = jj chemD x jj chemD = f2 and f2 x f2 = f3 so wird ein schuh draus

Jay-Jay Genetics

Major face palm moment here ladies and gentleman

I made and created I-95 under the label topdawg
And no it’s not easier to understand because that’s not just your creation

FucksSake

yes it's great, nice to meet you, very good work with the i95.

i didn't say i created the i95, i just said i created the intersection between i95 and i91, i.e. jj chem d.

befa

Clone chem 91 bx

SDC15228.JPG
SDC15222.JPG
SDC15221.JPG

befa

That chem 91 is looking beastly delicious, great job 👏!
Thank you, this one is a definitive goddess
I have made a few crosses with this lady: Legend Apricot F2 in 2 directions ,molokai frost ,haze ananas ,chemdawg 2012 ,purple mexican ,chem 91 bx ,A5xpurple satellite

Gone Camping

Chem 91 skva celebrating its "Jesus Year" 🎂

View attachment 18963092

View attachment 18963093

Never heard that expression, Jesus Year. She looks great.

My current run is seeing lower dark period temps, bringing out some color in her.

I have issue keeping her happy since I started autofeeding in Autopots, best run so far was hand watering. Iv read she doesn't like wet feet, perhaps that's part of my issue.

20240214_183345.jpg

befa

Never heard that expression, Jesus Year. She looks great.

My current run is seeing lower dark period temps, bringing out some color in her.

I have issue keeping her happy since I started autofeeding in Autopots, best run so far was hand watering. Iv read she doesn't like wet feet, perhaps that's part of my issue.

View attachment 18963136
I use it in the hydro, but it requires a lot of calmag and P and K.

Latest posts

Latest posts