What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

befa

I think he is showing 2 different flower crosses.. They do look identical

Chem D f3 and i95 x i91 bx3..

I'm curious, has anyone found any Chem type plants in the last 2 decades that might be better than Chem91, Chemdog , Chem sis , and Chem 4 ?.. Are Sativa genetics the key to such genotypes?. If so which would be the top contenders to breed with---HAZES?...

I'm finding some interesting results in breeding with these genotypes.
Welcome home! Believe me my best cup is at Lucky and their guerilla smoke, strength and flavor are combined, I run for a long time and this reminds me strongly hindu kush Neville's the one sold at Buldog cafe but with a more beautiful stone ;)
Here we have the chemdog 91 clone, and believe me the cut at Lucky is superior, my favourite! And yes if you have Haze do not hesitate, I have taken the best and married with my best women Molokai frost, I have reproduced Guerilla fume, also if you are interested in test I can provide free.
Good race to all !

befa

Structure and terps.. Same genotype with the same phenotype expressions.

EDIT::: BUT BETTER ..

Molokaî Frost !!!!!!!! Same flo time; super chemical smell, pine and advil syrup and tropical floral gum and for superior effect
two fucking dominant genetics, so it goes click, boom!

befa

Structure and terps.. Same genotype with the same phenotype expressions.

EDIT::: BUT BETTER ..
If you are interested, I have 2 very floral pheno pine, M.F chemistry that I have married with my best male guerilla smoke, this should give a bomb of flavor and power crazy ;)
I offer beans against growth journal ;) And believe me you will not be disappointed
I had the opportunity to discuss at length with a member of lucky dog at the spannabis last year, it is really a solid team and convinced me to work with their material and I really do not regret.

befa

This is my craziest guerilla smoke, a crazy smell of complex chemistry that I take back to the Hindu because it's my only reference for this type of terpene and it's more powerful than any other chem I've ever tasted.
It's definitely a guardian, a goddess ;)
SDC13973.JPG
SDC13981.JPG
SDC13971.JPG

befa

Another cross that you could carry out and would give for sure a superior product (a beautiful hunt), would be the floating phenotype, Panamanian narcotic of ACE married with a male guerilla or chem 91.
the flo times, structure, internodes, buds are quite similar, and the combination of terpenes could give something quite incredible as well as the striking power.
I'm just posting 2 tof, one from chem 2012 x Panama and one from guerilla fume, to give you an idea.
SDC14000.JPG
SDC13970.JPG

stiff

Veteran
When you say guerilla..are you talking about guerilla fume? I've got 5 little seedling of them at the moment and have big hopes for them. I've grown some catahoula just recently and I'm smoking it at the moment. It's super pungent..strong stuff. I really enjoy the smoke. Can't wait for the guerilla fume to finish

befa

Quand vous dites guérilla… parlez-vous de fumée de guérilla ? J'en ai 5 petites plantes en ce moment et j'ai de grands espoirs pour eux. J'ai récemment cultivé du catahoula et j'en fume en ce moment. C'est un truc super piquant... fort. J'apprécie vraiment la fumée. Je ne peux pas attendre que les fumées de guérilla se terminent
Guerilla fume par Lucky Dog

Desert Dan

Veteran

I'm curious, has anyone found any Chem type plants in the last 2 decades that might be better than Chem91, Chemdog , Chem sis , and Chem 4 ?.. Are Sativa genetics the key to such genotypes?. If so which would be the top contenders to breed with---HAZES?...

I would say there are quite a few chem type plants equally as good if not better than the originals…

GMO, GG4, Stardog, I95, etc…

-DD

Jay-Jay Genetics

hey mate, no jj chem f3 is a cross with chem de la chem from deep space, a chemD i95 x chemD
i95 cross that I crossed with the dogpatch i91 bx3. I have now grown the jj chemD up to the f3.

I find the i95s more indica than the dp i91bx3. The killer a5 haze, could be crossed very well with the i91 and the i95, or landraces like oaxacan, malawi. i could well imagine it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any time you write out the linage use () to show what's what.. When the linage gets lengthy It helps. If I understood this is what it should look like.

((chemD x i95) x (chemD x i95 f3) x (dogpatch i91 bx3))

Latest posts

Latest posts