What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9 cultivars~3x3~supersoil~LED

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Space heater is doing great. I’ve begun tying and training. Believe it or not, the bubba whip is the biggest healthiest plant

budman678

Veteran
Good for you 👍🏼

I'm wondering about the electricity bill.
Since the air is constantly extracted from the tent ...
Should I turn the inline fan down? It’s on full right now but I can easily turn down to 50%

budman678

Veteran
They've been in the 5 gallons pots for three weeks now and are starting to take off. I've topped a few times in hopes to get 8 large colas.

IMG_4794.JPG
IMG_4793.JPG
IMG_4792.JPG
IMG_4791.JPG
IMG_4790.JPG
IMG_4789.JPG

Environment:

Avg Temp is 65f
Avg RH is 42%

Redrum92

Just my two cents, I try to keep a little LED heat in, especially in the winter. I personally get the best results at over 75*F

That said, plants look like they're absolutely thriving, so who knows!

budman678

Veteran
Just my two cents, I try to keep a little LED heat in, especially in the winter. I personally get the best results at over 75*F

That said, plants look like they're absolutely thriving, so who knows!
So do you turn the inline fan way down?

Redrum92

So do you turn the inline fan way down?
Pretty much. Sometimes for maybe a few hours at a time, I even just have a couple fans circulating air within the tent, and just passive air exchange outside through an open vent. My place gets pretty cold, though, so I need the humidity and heat. Totally different in spring/summer, of course

And again your plants certainly aren't suffering, so you may be good as is.

budman678

Veteran
Things are zooming along and I'm preparing to flip the switch....I've got a TON of travel in the first three months of 2024 so this could get unruly. The plants have been in 5 gallons for almost 6 weeks and while I have a couple runts, i have three very strong plants.

(lemon OG x gorilla haze) x Cherry Pie) x Watermelon Mimosa x KY Jealousy)
pre 98 Bubba kush x the Whip
Headband x Obama Kush

The two runts I have are:

(tangie burger cookie) x (watermelon mimosa x ky jealousy)
(khalife kush x the menthol) x (lemon tree x cookies and cream)

IMG_4802.JPG

budman678

Veteran
WEEK 3

I bought a radiator and its brought the day time temps to 74 and night time around 66. Humidity is between 45-50% which as of now, I dont have a way to raise it up VPD is 1.1 - 1.3. plants are super healthy and praying although the headband x obama kush is lookin a bit light in color and could use some N...any suggestions on good teas? I know seabird guano is whats being called for but whats the best/cleansed way use dry amendments in a tea? seem to remmeber someone using womens pantyhose. i have the bubbles, ewc and molasses.

IMG_4829.JPG

notso dog headband x with csi's obama kush
IMG_4839.JPG

twenty20's pre 98 bubba kush x the whip

IMG_4835.JPG

ziplock seeds lemosa
IMG_4830.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those flowers look awesome friend you are kicking ass on this grow. Nice and thick buds with a lot of pretty colors.

budman678

Veteran
Took em all down at 70days. Some of the fruity poly hybrids were done at 63 days but I wanted to give the headband cross from CSI Humboldt another week

Once again, I’m trying to find a balance, a happy medium one might say.

Temps are steady at 60f and RH is 57%. Hanging for three days and looking really good. I bought an Aircaire evaporative humidifier and it’s been a beast. I bought the “mini-console” for about 100bucks. Currently running it on “auto setting”’

Hanging the the tent, untrimmed and with fan leave on. Light breeze at the bottom of the tent from a pole fan and the inline fan is on 3 out of 10

Light breeze and things are coming along well