What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9 cultivars~3x3~supersoil~LED

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
The beans just hit the root riot plugs, and when they pop, I’ll transfer to beer cups. They’ll be in beer cups for two weeks before going into 3gallon rain science bags. I scuffed everything with some 200 grit sandpaper and spraying with distilled water. The plugs have a bit of hydrogen peroxide. Of course all the beans were rolled I mics before being planted.

Ziplock Seeds:
Melona
Loca Yoda
Havana Nights
Lemosa

Tonygreens Tortured Beans:
Bubblehead
Sherb Biker Bubble

Notso/Csi:
Flo Rida x f1 durb
Notso headband x Obama kush

Twenty20 seeds:
Bubbawhip

More to come….

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The beans just hit the root riot plugs, and when they pop, I’ll transfer to beer cups. They’ll be in beer cups for two weeks before going into 3gallon rain science bags. I scuffed everything with some 200 grit sandpaper and the spray are used to wear. The plugs has a bit of hydrogen peroxide. Of course all the beans also got some mics before being planted.

Ziplock Seeds:
Melona
Loca Yoda
Havana Nights
Lemosa

Tonygreens Tortured Beans:
Bubblehead
Sheen Biker Bubble

Notso/Csi:
Flo Rida x f1 durb
Notso headband x Obama kush

Twenty20 seeds:
Bubbawhip

More to come….
Keep us posted and thanks for sharing your work.

budman678

Veteran
IMG_4740.JPG

IMG_4744.JPG

a closer looks...all fems
IMG_4743.JPG

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
6 days since they hit the root plugs and most are in beer cups. the only beans that didnt pop were tonygreens bubblehead and sherb biker bubble. I'm bummed but have already spoken to him and he's gonna fix the problem

IMG_4747.JPG

IMG_4748.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
6 days since they hit the root plugs and most are in beer cups. the only beans that didnt pop were tonygreens bubblehead and sherb biker bubble. I'm bummed but have already spoken to him and he's gonna fix the problem

View attachment 18904859

View attachment 18904860
Very nice start. By the looks of those stems you could increase the amount of Light. Also, add a tiny breeze to make them stronger.

budman678

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by. I check my ego at the door and love questions and suggestions :)

I moved them up and turned the light up to 25 out of 100

Also have a slight breeze hitting them just enough to dance.

Hate to say it but none of tonygreens beans popped. Not a single one

Was really looking forward to some bubblehead in this run. Oh well, maybe next time

budman678

Veteran
1 week in beercups and I've stunted a few with too much water. as a matter of fact, i havent waterd in 5 days and theyre not dry but getting close. i will be a bit more careful and spot water with more attention.

its always difficult when transplanting a plug with just a small tap root poking out

IMG_4762.JPG

IMG_4750.JPG

IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4755.JPG

IMG_4757.JPG

IMG_4756.JPG

anyone got feedback? what can I be doing better?

i defintely know i over watered but i havent grown a ton and its been years...i would say they all look decent except 2 of 3 of em....luckily i only need a few winners and will cull the rest

Attachments

• IMG_4752.JPG
    IMG_4752.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 23

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
1 week in beercups and I've stunted a few with too much water. as a matter of fact, i havent waterd in 5 days and theyre not dry but getting close. i will be a bit more careful and spot water with more attention.

its always difficult when transplanting a plug with just a small tap root poking out

View attachment 18907709

View attachment 18907710

View attachment 18907716

View attachment 18907713

View attachment 18907714

View attachment 18907715

anyone got feedback? what can I be doing better?

i defintely know i over watered but i havent grown a ton and its been years...i would say they all look decent except 2 of 3 of em....luckily i only need a few winners and will cull the rest
Friend the best way to keep from over or underwater beer cups is to weigh the cups dry and then wet. Write the dry and wet weights on the top of the cups.

budman678

Veteran
I use triple-beam scales to weigh the cups.
I cranked the dehuey for about 12hrs and that did the trick. Also turned the in-line fan on high over night. It moved enough dry air that it dryer them out much better. Temps are around 68-70f and when the dehuey was cranking around 35RH

Normal RH is around 60-65%. Shooting for a .8 VPD

They’re lookin much better this morning and the sad little Melona seedling unfurled and is praying. Gina. Im gonna let em go today and then water tomorrow morning before heading out of town for a few days.

budman678

Veteran
the duds

IMG_4770.JPG

IMG_4769.JPG

lets see what happens. i havent made any decisions on what i will keep (planning on 5 or 6) but will only take the healthiest...no mutants this round

they've been in beer cups for 11 days...temps are high 60s with 60%RH

budman678

Veteran
I’m down to five cultivars. Trying bigger pots and have decided in (5) 5 gallons. It’s gonna be tight to say the least

Chalk this up to something else to remember for next time. Give them no more than 2 weeks in beer cups. I get so busy with work and life that when I went to transplant, realized it was almost 4 weeks after consulting with the calendar

So yeah, they weren’t happen but things are looking good. The plants have Been in their forever homes for 7 days and are much happier. More space to stretch out

When it comes to deciding who and doesn’t make the cut, I had to borrow and trade; while I wanted one of tonygreens bubbles beans to pop, I had no such luck

Ziplock seeds:

Lemosa
Melona
Loca Yoda

Twenty20 seeds:

Bubba whip
Bubba kush x the whip!

Notso x CSI Humboldt:

Notso dog’s 56 day headband x CSI Humboldt’s obama kush

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
Topped well and are responding according. Topped at fourth node and the lower branches are beginning to take off. They’ve been in 5 gallon pots for a week and a half and can only imagine they’ve reached the supersoil.

I have five unique plants. Haha the headbandxkush wants to take off and atleast 1.5x bigger than the other. Bubba kush x the whip is slow and the dessert weeds are fairly uniform.

I ran (9) different strains from Ziplock Seeds last run and they all turned out fire. It’s that cookie-esque, poly hybrid weed but I like it.

The Loco Yoda is (Khalifa Kush x The Menthol) x (Lemon Tree x Cookies and Cream)

The Lemosa is (Tangie Cookie Burger) x (Watermelon Mimosa x Jealousy)

The Melona is (Lemon OG x Gorilla Haze) x Cherry Pie) x (Watermelon Mimosa x Jealousy)

budman678

Veteran
I did some heavy trimming, really going for an evenly and aggressive topping. Symmetrical sacred geometry stuff I’m slowing them down but all I’ve got is time.

Temps are highs in the 68-69f range, lows 64-65f.

RH is around 50%.

VPD averages around 1.1

Would love to see higher temps but as long as I can keep mid 60s with lights off I’m cool. I can stick a space heater in the king room but not sure controllable it is. Might mess around with it bit and monitor the environment

What’s you experience with using small space heaters? My room in in a basement, closed off 7x9ft room. Pretty small but it stays cool down there in the winter.