What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
What's your final ec? Not sure if you said it before, so apologies if you have.

850 ppm is the highest I've gone .. nothing over that. Works great

Just got done tying up colas that were hanging off on my pathway.. packing weight they are.! I can barely walk down in the middle anymore I have to shimmy sideways.. lol

issack

Veteran
My 3 foot path down the middle is now a foot. Haha . It's nuts in there.!!

picture.php

Hey man. I went through your entire journal. Absolutely stellar. Great fantastic work! Excited for you as it comes to a finale.

Just throwing it out there, maybe you can adjust the white balance on your camera or get an app for your phone which will allow you to play with the white balance, so we can see those beautiful plants in their true colors!

issack

Veteran
Thanks man.! Ok yes you're right. I've been lazy. I'm playing with the pro mode now. I'll get better at the lighting. Need to step up the picture game for sure.

GotRice

I fog with azamax and Monterey BT when clones first go in the room. I do this once and then a second time 3 to 4 days later to kill any eggs that hatched. If you have spider mites you have to spray 3 days after your first spray to kill the hatched eggs. If not they will come back. My rate is ounce and half of Azamax per gallon and 2 tablespoons BT. I mix them together.
After that then I only spray of biowar from then on. Once a week. This keeps the room spider mite free.

As long as in the begging you spray and keep a good regimen and make sure you don't walk in the room with the clothes you were wearing that you were walking around outside in. You will not have spider mites. Always shower and change to fresh clothes going in the grow room. It helps huge

And yeah Fusarium wilt. Joy. Lol I'm immersed online reading about it now, it's pretty nasty but what I can do is prevent it in the beginning and just keep diligent with clean, and making sure everything is clean that much more, as well as air flow and silicon potassium in my feeds. And the lower temperatures in my room that my new AC will bring is going to help a lot too. Basically this stuff is going to always be in my root system and i have to be on top of things, and shoot for a good harvest and prolong the wilt from being detrimental. So fun... hehe

Hello Isacck and All,

Thanks for the great post.

I have a question: How much money do you spend on Biowar Tea Reciper for you whole grow?

When reading the Recipe feeding and Foliar. I came up with a big spending. I must of misunderstood or miscalculating somewhere. Please help me clear up.

Thanks,

Rice

Phases

Absolutely amazing Room you have rocking.

This is exactly what I am aiming for with my new rooms I just finished building.

Keep up the good work!

issack

Veteran
Hello Isacck and All,

Thanks for the great post.

I have a question: How much money do you spend on Biowar Tea Reciper for you whole grow?

When reading the Recipe feeding and Foliar. I came up with a big spending. I must of misunderstood or miscalculating somewhere. Please help me clear up.

Thanks,

Rice

Just foliar for the whole grow only cost about 80 bucks. That's with the cost of molasses as well as worm castings.. kilo of biowar is only 80 dollars. If I was to use foliar only, then I would probably only use half of that. but I've been doing root drenches which I am now going to stop because I'm contributing that too my funk in my roots at the end of the grows... so yeah.. pretty cheap

issack

Veteran
Absolutely amazing Room you have rocking.

This is exactly what I am aiming for with my new rooms I just finished building.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you sir.! I'm very much looking forward to seeing your new rooms.!!

GotRice

Just foliar for the whole grow only cost about 80 bucks. That's with the cost of molasses as well as worm castings.. kilo of biowar is only 80 dollars. If I was to use foliar only, then I would probably only use half of that. but I've been doing root drenches which I am now going to stop because I'm contributing that too my funk in my roots at the end of the grows... so yeah.. pretty cheap

Thanks for the quick answer issack. Another question, where did you get your Biowar $80 for a Kilo? I am seeing $160 online for each Root and Foliar Pack.

Also, if you do the Foliar only, do you mix in the root pack too like in the recipe? Or just mix the Foliar pack only.

Rice

issack

Veteran
EBay bro.. guy has a listing for 99 bucks. Make him an offer for 85 or so. He will then give you an offer of 40% off a second kilo. You can use just the foliar pack with complete success.. molasses is 100 mills to 4 gallons. Make sure you ph water after you add molasses to 6.0 6.5. Then add the biowar.

p0opstlnksal0t

I'm making a lot of changes next run and now prepared and know the issue to address. I've been not very diligent with my thorough cleaning of my res tanks and everything.. now I will be .

I have a very similar grow planned... 8kw in a 10x20 room coco in 7gal ebb buckets converting to top feed dtw. I'll probably use Peters and calnit though. I'm interested to know what you plan to change around next go round

issack

Veteran
I have a very similar grow planned... 8kw in a 10x20 room coco in 7gal ebb buckets converting to top feed dtw. I'll probably use Peters and calnit though. I'm interested to know what you plan to change around next go round

10×20 that's going to give you a foot shorter of a walkway than mine. I have to walk sideways. Lol mine is 11×21.

Things to upgrade on next run..

New 36k btu a/c. The 18k is struggling. I should have known that from the beginning. I got a deal on it and I sprung for it.. it will be a backup a/c now.

Smart pots for more breathable air flowing through the medium.

Making drip rings and not an open line directly at base of stalk.

More fans underneath. I got that covered now but I'm going to make permanent placement for them once I have room to work after I harvest.

Going to make both tables movable. On casters so i can defoliate like I want to.. it's killing me that I can't walk around all my plants and work on them like I want to. I'll raise my yield a half pound a light after this.. it's a very important method that needs to happen.

And be ultra clean and thorough on my cleanings of my reservoir and my RO water storage tanks. From the beginning .

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask anything you want. Your new room sound great.!!

Last edited: