What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

864 Watt L.E.D grow show

DrFever

Veteran
hey ranger you ever ask them why they claim its a 864 watt LED when in fact its isn't
if i would of purchased one of them i would be screaming like a mofo at them probably even sent them a letter from lawyer with intent to sue

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
hey ranger you ever ask them why they claim its a 864 watt LED when in fact its isn't
if i would of purchased one of them i would be screaming like a mofo at them probably even sent them a letter from lawyer with intent to sue

if the LEDs were driven at their rated wattage they would burnout much, much sooner, so they are driven at 50-70% of their rating.

and for the most part retailers/manufacturers all rate their arrays this way.

there are exceptions to the rule, like lumigrow.

some are honest and list the true draw on the units on their websites...

hope this helps...

RaNgEr RiCk

so... what was the harvest weight if possible?

Cant remember harvest weight, but it was not nearly what it could and should have been. The problem that I ran into was keeping the temps warm enough with only the L.E.D. running. Daytime temps would get up to about 63f, and the plants were stunted from the cold. From a deathstar I had under it in a 7gal pot, I yielded about 6.25oz.

I have since moved the LED to a room with 4k hps bulbs, and it has been working great.

Latest posts

Latest posts