What's new

86' choc thai........

Guava

g-luv, how goes it? I tried to find Laughing mountain Seeds, but no luck. Where/what is that? Man, Choc Thai, one of my favs. It's been awhile.

Thanks-

Guava

smokefrogg

Veteran
rock on greenluv, great stuff to hear, i hope she kicks ass and treats you very well ;)

mmmm *loooove* some thai up in here, i'm 17 days away from chopping a 16 week thai here and so excited! i did acquire a jamaican that doesn't get done till late december/early january and am going for it inside too, 33 days in on the oldest one and guessing 107 or whatever to go wow! hope she's worth it! *sativa! mmmmm!*

purple clouds

Veteran
no no dont worrie she will stay pure, but i will have to mix her too .its sad nobody really fully gives sativas credit,this is the only forum that people really care. FOR YOU GUYS i promis she'll stay pure.KEEP an eye out for LAUGHING MOUNTIAN SEEDS,this is where her home will be at.WE will have to see what the future brings.:tiphat:

does this mean we will have the chance to try the pure 86' chocolate thai? if so thats awesome.

Momerath

Laughing Mountain is a new seed breeding venture headed by me, Danki-Herbals, and one other guy. We're based up in Trinity County CA and breed primarily for outdoor growers but are soon expanding to the indoor department.

We're still very new and are working on many new varieties that are different than your standard everyday kush's. We love and work primarily with sativas and greenluv was kind enough to offer us the chance to work with the chocolate thai, which made one of our dreams come true.
We've all been wanting this strain for a long time, and to have it available now is a great treat, and many great hybrids are sure to come, as well as retaining the strain in its pure form :)

D

Durdy

PS momerath......when are we gonna see some of that Mucho Mango and Pineapple headband around?

BongRipkenJR.

I can't wait for some Chocolate Thai crosses! I know you must have some Redwood Kush and Hindu Kush handy up there. Those would probably make some great crosses.

Guava

Laughing Mountain is a new seed breeding venture headed by me, Danki-Herbals, and one other guy. We're based up in Trinity County CA and breed primarily for outdoor growers but are soon expanding to the indoor department.

We're still very new and are working on many new varieties that are different than your standard everyday kush's. We love and work primarily with sativas and greenluv was kind enough to offer us the chance to work with the chocolate thai, which made one of our dreams come true.
We've all been wanting this strain for a long time, and to have it available now is a great treat, and many great hybrids are sure to come, as well as retaining the strain in its pure form :)

Momerath, thanks for the info! Good luck with the project. Do you have a site for laughing mountain?

Peace

Momerath

Thanks y'all. No website yet, we live in the mountains and spend most of our time on the growing and breeding, and not much on promotion...yet hahaha
But as far as kushs go, we got a few. This year we're rocking the Sugar Cane Kush, its gonna be killer. Big purple grapey buds, we can't wait. That is thanks to our friend Reservation Labs :)

And hey, making friends is great :) But we just want to do fun things with this strain and let y'all reap the benefits. You can bet any beans made with these will be available to all :tiphat:

Does anyone out there have any specific crosses they may want to see? Could give us some clue as to what might be a hit with everyone :)

Guava

Yeah, Pure would be best! But, a cross with something that would not detract from flavor/smell and of course that trippy high. maybe a fast flowering sativa? Gawd I love CT. Been soooooooooo long. Got some chocolope, luang prabang, thai stick, bunch of other thais, ws gonna get some thai tanic. Was just gonna pheno chase and try and put this together, but..............

Can't wait!:)

E

elmanito

Chocolate Thai is still available in Holland in several shops.Finally i found some Highland Thai in a shop.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
the thai is pure,but for taste and smell these landrace strains are unique in there own sence.smell:green oil, very pungent. taste:like the most richest dirt your ever come across lol. NOW the high is what is all worth it, very dreamy, lucid, and i havent found an herb yet that can cut throught that choc thai high.shit ill smoke bowls of ogz and take a hit off that choc thai and its like a blanket over top of everything it domnates. the flower time has allready been cut in half by my dads friend she only takes 10 weeks im sure without being back crossed it would have been way past ten.

Booyah!

I've heard certain strains tend to take on the flavor of the nutes used more than others (some quanos and fish products come though into the taste nomatter the strain). Perhaps this strain is taking on the flavor of your very rich soil. Nevertheless, I've read of dirt and mineral tasting herb (off the top of my head I recal reading about a real finicky mineral tasting pheno found of Grape Krush in the DJ forums which was from a large seed run and that pure oldschool panama read tasted like clay). Personally I've never tasted anything like rich dirt or any minerals for that matter but I love earthy tasting bud.

Latest posts

Latest posts