What's new

800w Coco Closet- Hashberry, Sadhu, Speed Queen

I

idoreallytry

Thanks Jed i would be happy with yield that might last me 2 months lol,,thx for the reply looking good bro,,,peace

Day 66 - 12/12 Mandala

Day 66 - 12/12 Mandala

Ugh, its been a busy few days. And chopping half the Speed Queen has tied me up for few hours so far as well. I did that yesterday, on day 65 with I would say 15% amber trichomes on the upper flowers. I'll chop the rest of her this weekend. Everything is flipping and flopping around now. A house of buds, where if you harvest one bud in the canopy, they all start to fall.

So these will be the last SQ pics while they are still growing. The Sadhu clone I might take this weekend also. The SQ was really helping hold it up and it very close to done, so I might as well. Then early next week the Hashberry and Sadhu will both come down. The Sadhu maybe sooner as it has gone past 10% amber and 40% cloudy.

Day 66 - 12/12 Canopy - minus half the Speed Queen with a floppy Sadhu clone.

Day 66 - 12/12 Speed Queen

Day 66 - 12/12 Sadhu

Day 66 - 12/12 Hashberry

Yea, the Sadhu might not make it through the weekend, lol. I might have some patience left for the Hashberry. I haven't let myself look at her trichomes in a few days. Day 70 sounds good for this run with. I want to get in another before August anyway. I think this will keep me happy until then.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
couldn't edit in the pic, so double post, I'm sorry...

Attachments

• jed.nanner.JPG
    jed.nanner.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 15
I

idoreallytry

well jed everyhting is chuggin along for ya going to be a nice final harvest altogether then,,,gald to hear it,,,peace

Yes Jamie, the Sadhu went hermie on me. Thanks for the heads up.

I think I have a light leak on that side of the closet since it happened there last time also. I need to lock myself in the closet again, lol. I noticed it within the past week but figured I am close enough to the end I'll just ride it out. Last run it only resulted in about 20 total seeds so not a bog problem. I can pick out seeds.

Although having it go hermie would be a really, really, really, good excuse for me to chop it right now....

JamieShoes

Veteran
not that anyone would need an excuse right?...

LOL my K2 seems way more ripe than my PP with 40% orange hairs, but its only at week7 (day1).. I just hooked up a USB microscope so I can go check it properly at lights on (35 mins)... not that I'm looking for excuses to pull early either :wink:

SkunkyDemon

Ya I know how you feel. I have three different kinds under one screen. I harvested one plant and the whole scrog fell to one side LOL
Peace

Day 68 - 12/12 Mandala

Day 68 - 12/12 Mandala

What the heck, I snapped a few photos today so here we go.

The Speed Queen is drying nicely and I trimmed down a few buds today to put in jars. What was that smell? Definitely has a strong fuel smell to it, with something else in there like pine or something. I could use another nose to better describe it. I can't wait until it gets in some curing time to see where the flavor will end up.

The Sadhu just does not smell like typical cannabis. I've seen others say it smells like Skittles, but I'm not a Skittles fan to know, but it does have a candy type aroma for sure.

Oh yeah, I chopped the Sadhu clone today. It had absolutely no support left and was just lying flat with those heavy, thick buds weighing it down. Very close to 20% amber trichs on the flowers of her. Should produce pretty good for a plant that only got what everyone else was getting and never had the run-off checked.

Probably Tuesday I'll snip them so these may be the last of the live plant pics.

Day 68 - 12/12 Sadhu

Day 68 - 12/12 Hashberry

You never really could see it under the canopy leaves, but those Hashberry buds are enormous. Yum, yum, yumyyyyyyy!

Day 69 - 12/12 Mandala

Day 69 - 12/12 Mandala

If you aren't checking out the Photo of the Month thread regularly you really are missing out on a great feature here.
Photo Of The Month Nominations - April 2009
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=117014

Its in the Flower Pix forum with previous months and an archive also. Some incredible growing skills on display and all their efforts produce some amazing plants to look at.
Flower Pix
http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=25

I feel a bit obligated to give those forums a good plug, they deserve any extra attention they can get.

JamieShoes was brave and kind enough to throw a Sadhu pic into the mix. That was surprising and extremely cool Jamie, I can't thank you enough.

But don't go vote for me if I make the list. I'm not worthy. Really. Easily there are better growing and pic taking skills on display there and around ICMag to choose from. Hugely honored to be there. Maybe, MAYBE, if I had a better camera and skills to use it so that pic was more in focus and showed the crisp definition of the flowers with the trichomes more clearly visible. Maybe. But thanks again, its really kind.

And feeling a bit more chipper this morning, I got a few more pics.

Day 69 - 12/12 Whats left.

This Sadhu lady flops out looking ready to be chopped when I take out the PVC intake pipe holding her up so I can get a pic. That's gonna be nice stuff I believe.

This Sadhu lady has been my favorite so maybe you picked up on that Jamie, lol. She is in the back corner where I luckily can't get to her to do any damage, but I love how she opens up toward the light with those colorful leaves framing her bud. I should have given her food a few more days, but good enough for me.

Day 69 -12/12 A Hashberry

OK, I've got a lot of work to get done. And I may need to dig out and wash some more jars. Thats a good problem I didn't think I'd have.

JamieShoes

Veteran
thats very humble of you mate, but really, the Sadhu looks beautiful... it deserves to be there :smile:

Is that a bobblehead "The Dude"?
View attachment 7982

Good catch trueblu8. That is The Dude alright. (Credit to whoever's product and picture that is that I borrowed.) One of the best movies of all time. I feel a white russian drinking, dvd renting, night coming up soon.

Thanks again Jamie. You are making all this trimming a little less "painful".

And while I'm thinking of it, I should say that the Speed Queen bud is a bit airy. Really airy compared to the Hashberry, which has rock hard nugs like I've never seen before. I am thinking the MH light had a lot to do with the airy SQ buds, but I will find out when I run her under HPS next time. Still good buds from the SQ, just nothing like the Sadhu and Hashberry. I love this smell the SQ is giving me while trimming though.

I

idoreallytry

looking very good Jed,,hey someone must believe its worthy to be ther so enjoy it,,,you grew it you deserve it,,,peace

funker

dude, u abide!

glad i clicked on ur sig link, those plants look awesome...i recommend makin some bho with ur trim and popcorn buds, it is great for cooking with as well as smoking...can't wait to see the dry nug shots :canabis:

trueblu8

Good catch trueblu8. That is The Dude alright. (Credit to whoever's product and picture that is that I borrowed.) One of the best movies of all time. I feel a white russian drinking, dvd renting, night coming up soon.
I agree.

If you aren't checking out the Photo of the Month thread regularly you really are missing out on a great feature here.
Yes. They've got some BADASS photos in there.

JamieShoes was brave and kind enough to throw a Sadhu pic into the mix. That was surprising and extremely cool Jamie, I can't thank you enough.

This Sadhu lady has been my favorite so maybe you picked up on that Jamie, lol. She is in the back corner where I luckily can't get to her to do any damage, but I love how she opens up toward the light with those colorful leaves framing her bud. I should have given her food a few more days, but good enough for me.

Watch out dude, that Sadhu looks like it's going to be some potent shit. :wink:

It's done. Over. Down. Gone. Kaput. I am also done. Over. Down. Gone. Kaput.

Sorry. Here they are before they were chopped on Day 71.

Hashberry

Sadhu

This is a lower popcorn bud, but it came out kind of clear. Shielded from the light better I bet.

Sadhu

And that was that.

Thanks idoreallytry, that certainly adds to all the fun.

Just in time funker. I hadn't thought of dried bud shots, but I can certainly give that a try. All of those trichomes will be attempted to be harvested. I'm keeping the leaves in separate piles/bags and I will be trying out cannabutter again. Some bho is in my future, though.

trueblu8, I am very happy with Sadhu thus far. She's given some great buzzes so far, so I can't wait for a cure and a bong.

Trimming is done, they are drying probably for a couple more days. And that has taken all of my hands' energy the past few days and way too much of my time. I also did this today.

Everything has to be done all at once during the transition, and I have more left to do. No, I have no plans of logging the next run with the same plants, except perhaps a few good photos here and there. Those are six 4 gallon buckets. Left and middle back is one strain, and right and middle front is another strain. Can you guess which two strains I kept and which one I got rid of for this run?

Nah, I won't do that to you more than one sentence. I'm running the Hashberry and Speed Queen again. Sadhu did go hermie at the end for whatever reason, and I've got more Sadhu seeds I'm going to try anyways. Glad I kept an extra clone from each and had 3 instead of two, so I could still try 6 plants this run.

Ok, enough for now. Thanks again everyone for stopping by and sticking around. There's still a few photos left to come in the next week if I recover after getting them in jars.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Man the best is yet to come! Can't wait to see the end results dry and cured. Nice work, good luck w/ the next batch, I am sure you will improve on it and get an even more stunning product! Nice work.

I

idoreallytry

glad you had a nice harvest,,, sorry about the hermie, man they suck,,,well i am glad i showed up a lil late in the grow but long enough to see you do a great job man,,, good luck in your next rond,,,peace