What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

mendo420

Veteran
I've never watched a 800 gallon pot grow. What do you use for soil from the start?

The soil is reused organic. It has been evolving over years now.
It's a mix of a lot of things: Black gold, Humboldt mix, Chicken, Ewc, and Amendments. It has come a long way, and its extremely rich.

I just got my results from my post amended soil analysis.
They say its high in nitrogen and may burn my plants!

This had me a bit concerned because its like 8 times the amount.
I added extra N this year so i would have to fertilize less in the coming months!
The plants are doing just fine!!! no sign of burn.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Nice grow Mendo, I would love to live somewhere I had that much room without prying eyes or grow thieves around that would nick the lot.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Mendo, was wondering if you have considered using a ground-cover to help conserve water?

I used straw in my raised growbox two years ago and did not last season. I noticed a big difference in watering frequency. I will not go this year without it as we are under water restrictions where I live.

Just ask'in.

minds_I

mendo420

Veteran
Hello all,

Mendo, was wondering if you have considered using a ground-cover to help conserve water?

I used straw in my raised growbox two years ago and did not last season. I noticed a big difference in watering frequency. I will not go this year without it as we are under water restrictions where I live.

Just ask'in.

minds_I

I have in the past. It makes it difficult to top dress so I don't so it now.

I've have plenty of water thanks.:tiphat:

rik78

Veteran
Mendo, when you can put up some pixs, please, we need to drooling a little bit more

1392404894748-drooling_homer_simpson_jpg.png

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice mendo ,doesn't look like remesh what do you have going,ht x radius thanks bro...got the same drippers 50 ft x 25 gal /hr ???

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Hey mendo looks great man, do you ever have a problem with sun burnt plants i know you do em bye seed. but do you have any pointers on clones mine got burnt pretty good i used shade cloth only a few snapped out of it and got the nice lime color

Latest posts

Latest posts