What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

mendo420

Veteran
well for being in a drought, it rained good last night.

it has rained 2 weeks in a row. sounds like a recipe for powder mold.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Try growing in the Bay Area, morning fog till 11, rolls back in at 5-8pm. When the fog is in, the humidity is above 80%. This starts happening around June, well, all year really.

Hope this rain doesn't affect anything you got going mendo.

mendo420

Veteran
Powder Mold

Powder Mold

Powder mold and what to do about it.

First off it is not an accepted practice to use E20 to get rid of powder mold on cannabis plants.

I've had conversations with DOW and it is not intended to be ingested by humans.

Now
I have a spot that just gets powder mold. The environment is just conducive for it. I just have to be on it with a preventative strategy.

I'm an organic bitch.
So NO chemicals!
I would rather throw away a affected plant than poison people with E20.

I use 2 products for powder mold.

1. Sulfur
2. Oxidate

I spray a few times a season with both to control and prevent.

Oxidate can be sprayed after bud set and is very effective.
Best to spray on 3 day intervals 3 times.

You should be able to control powder mold with oxidate it works!

milkyjoe

Veteran
Are you open to sea shield from aea...at like 8 oz per galloon on your problem child?

I have been using a sprinkler on zucchini. I get lazy and don't take care of it. It gets PM. I spray it at that rate and gone til I ignore it again. 3 cycles that way this summer.

Chuck a little sea crop and sea stim with that for good measure.

100% organic and milkys word on that

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Powder mold and what to do about it.

First off it is not an accepted practice to use E20 to get rid of powder mold on cannabis plants.

I've had conversations with DOW and it is not intended to be ingested by humans.

Now
I have a spot that just gets powder mold. The environment is just conducive for it. I just have to be on it with a preventative strategy.

I'm an organic bitch.
So NO chemicals!
I would rather throw away a affected plant than poison people with E20.

I use 2 products for powder mold.

1. Sulfur
2. Oxidate

I spray a few times a season with both to control and prevent.

Oxidate can be sprayed after bud set and is very effective.
Best to spray on 3 day intervals 3 times.

You should be able to control powder mold with oxidate it works!

Mendo, you think Water,Yeast, Citric acid is bad for flowering plants im gonna fill up the atomizer with it, after my plants got pissed on last night. Its Nuke Em if you have any buddies that have reviews on it. Ive used it and keeps the PM in check somewhat for a couple weeks. Just wondering what you think. Thanks

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I just soaked them on Monday with full strength Actinovate in preparation for the rains.

If that fails...then there is Greencure.

As of Monday, not a sign of PM or mold(from the sides anyway...can't see the tops).

I am hoping two more weeks. Good luck to us all.

minds_I

DAT

MeNdo420 u tease. I been following this thread the entire way and u drop the ball at the most exciting time. What is going on , please your fans are anxiously awaiting some news and another exciting photo op.

theJointedOne

Veteran
actually im sure he's busting his ass, this is the busiest time of year and its just kicking off,

im sure hes hella busy.

be safe mendo420

DAT

hope your ok mendo we love YOU and its so wonderful of you to share your garden with me.

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI DAT

it is a privilege and honor to be able to view and experience the gardens on ICMAG.

Hes not obligated to post for anyone, hes sharing his time and experience with us as he wants/sees fit.

Good vibes n green blessings all

DAT

your right, im sorry, its just I was /am feeding off his positive vibes right now and im worried about him, he steamed totally stressed out last time he posted. ive got a real spiritual connection with his garden.

redlaser

Veteran
yeah, was being a little sarcastic about it being a slow time of year. That doesn't work so good on the internet though.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
we had some PM on a few plants but the rain literally washed it clean off. Now I wonder how quickly the mildew will return

Mendo420 good luck with the final push. I am very interested to see how those big girls are finishing up for you. Have you reached any conclusions yet about which crosses are best / will yield the most?

Are you going to make any of your seed crosses available to the community for 2015?

Bulldog420

Veteran
Headed to Hawii in May next year, not looking forward to it. Not my kind of place, too expensive. I love the natives though, friendly as can be.

Glad your home, work is waiting in the garden.:woohoo:

mendo420

Veteran
Big UP!

Im supper busy, I now live under a log and its wet!

I rarely make it to the internet. I'm on the mountain now full time, deep in the forest hanging with Smokey the bear.

He told me "dont play with fire!"

Be sure I'm safe, kick'n ass and taking names!

The crew is showing up, and managing people sucks.

At least now I have a flushing toilet!!!!

Woot Woot!!