What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I went to see it.
I did not get the hole story.
obviously something else may have been going on.

Ill ask around
seems like they had 25.

NO ONE gets the zip ties from the Sheriff.

crooked cops taking money from growers, just to have the other PIGS take your shit.

Where do you get your tags?

mendo420

Veteran
I love seeing choppers burning up thousands of dollars in tax money so they can hover over 25 plants grown on private land, when theres 25,000 plants being grown on government owned land. They need to clean up their own backyard before they focus on hard working Americans.

Of course fucking with us is easier. We don't shoot them or rig bear traps and pit falls. Insanity!!

COMMET does not have a helicopter.
The chopper last week was PG&E.

The Sheriff claims operation full court press took care of the growing in the national forest.

Now they have time for compliance checks.

mendo420

Veteran
BACK TO THE SHOW!

BACK TO THE SHOW!

my plants are all fine!
They are big!
The pics dont show how big they are.
Its pretty amazing in the garden.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
How do you feel about the Mendo County Purps since your from the area?

Trees are unbelievable Mendo! Fantastic job brotha. Perfect health.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God damn, those bitches are big. those pics made me a little tight in the pants.... Lol

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Nice trees Mendo mate, where do you get the water from to water all those trees? Do you have a huge res built somewhere?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
They are big and looking great! Not quite as tall as mine yet, but not a big difference. How many plants in total? Mine are in the ground in a greenhouse. Several thousand at a time. I can get 3-5Kg per plant but concentrate on seeds and seed breeding, as my focus. What is your high yield from one plant, cleaned and dry? And the average of the whole crop?
A few questions, excuse me if you have posted this info just link me to it if you have.
Your soil mix, what is it exactly? Do you reuse the soil, change it,or just amend it yearly? Do you have a formula to make it?
Why the 800 gal pots instead of just a big hole filled with soil mix?
I hear about smart pots being able to breath better for the roots but yours are mostly buried in the ground and will not out perform just a soil mix in a big hole will they? I have been an organic bio-dynamic french intensive gardener for decades, I have used raised beds many times, I like them. That is what yours look like, raised beds with soft walls.
All the best,
-SamS

Last edited:

OLDproLg

Veteran
Good to see ya ohenry!

Yah mendo makes monsters look easy.......

LOVE HIS LOCATION,what a spot set up RIGHT!!

old field grower here a droolin along.....

Every year ya KNOCK IT OUT OF THIS PARK hahahahaha,
LOVEIT.
Lou