What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

N

noyd666

back to the show.
So far so good!
<A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52627&pictureid=1276872" target=_blank abp="1100">View Image</A abp="1102"> <A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52627&pictureid=1276873" target=_blank abp="1103">View Image</A abp="1105"> <A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52627&pictureid=1276874" target=_blank abp="1106">View Image</A abp="1108"> <A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52627&pictureid=1276875" target=_blank abp="1109">View Image</A abp="1111">

:tiphat: gotta love the extra hight heavy duty cages , looks good Mendo. luck.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
gardens lookin great man those plants are exploding! you took the words right out of my mouth with the upcoming cup....i really cant say im happy with the direction this industry is going. fuckwads with zero experiance in the game but deep pockets jump in and try to push the rest of us out, even though we were involved in the game before they ever smoked.

tmro im going to see so many newjacks i wont even know how to comprehend it all...all of them trying to hawk their untested F1s and other shit, thinking their the big boss on the block because they made hybrid with forum cut lol.... been there done that, i decided long ago that i dont walk with the crowd, and i wont do what they do. going to conduct myself in a totally different manner. good luck mendo hope to see more from ya in the future...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ever thought about putting one on the top of that huge rocky hill in the background.... standing tall and proud over your garden?

joe-brand

Wow man have not read the whole thread. Those things are macking its been weeks since a popped on here and its almost better I didn't follow it daily.

how many feet are they in these shots and how many weeks in the 800?

What's the circumference of the pot, just curious.

How do you plan on support. CAGE THAT BIG pvc hoop with trellis? Your going to need one of those electric like karts that telescope up and down and you can drive them while extended.

My mom ran a sports club and had a giant xmass tree when I was young and they let me use one of those to rip aroubd the tree and put the lights and shit on.

Fucking really impressive. how many weeks in the 800 what date without supplemental lighting.

clone or seed? I know that been asked sorry.

Do you have to water every day yet?

Do you know your water usage gallon wise per pot or for all guessing mendo 25

thanks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im thinking if the smarties are 2 feet tall, then the tops of the plants gotta be atleast 8' - 10' tall at this point?
Very nice trees Mendo. Im glad you didnt top them.
They seem bushy enough so far. I bet the top cola on that Blue Dream is gonna be monstrous.
According to Joe-Brand,
This will be you at harvest ~
picture.php

turbo14

Veteran
Beautiful garden mendo!

Those ladies are going to be wider than a mack truck! Props!

Do you have to take any precautions to bud rot with those huge colas? I've used activinate as well as fungal dominant teas having good success.

you're makin my 100 gal's feel like 1 gallons right about now! ;)

respect

turbo

INTENTS

go 800's

go 800's

Worked last summer at a farm that used 800 gal pots, biggest yield was 13.5 lbs dry of snowfalls....no joke I trimmed it myself. 99 plants- just under 1300 lbs....peace....mycoman.

mendo420

Veteran
Wow man have not read the whole thread. Those things are macking its been weeks since a popped on here and its almost better I didn't follow it daily.

how many feet are they in these shots and how many weeks in the 800?

What's the circumference of the pot, just curious.

How do you plan on support. CAGE THAT BIG pvc hoop with trellis? Your going to need one of those electric like karts that telescope up and down and you can drive them while extended.

My mom ran a sports club and had a giant xmass tree when I was young and they let me use one of those to rip aroubd the tree and put the lights and shit on.

Fucking really impressive. how many weeks in the 800 what date without supplemental lighting.

clone or seed? I know that been asked sorry.

Do you have to water every day yet?

Do you know your water usage gallon wise per pot or for all guessing mendo 25

thanks

These are all seeds.
800 gal pots are 8.5 feet across
the inner cage is at 10 feet.
I use re-mesh for outer cages.
The plants are between 8 and 9.5 feet tall.
:woohoo:
I planted them mid may, so like 7 weeks.
no supplemented light in the garden.
They get watered every day, not sure how much.

Hah,a may be some day I'll get a jiffy lift. For now ill just get it done how ever I can.:tiphat:

mendo420

Veteran
Beautiful garden mendo!

Those ladies are going to be wider than a mack truck! Props!

Do you have to take any precautions to bud rot with those huge colas? I've used activinate as well as fungal dominant teas having good success.

you're makin my 100 gal's feel like 1 gallons right about now! ;)

respect

turbo

I'm lucky, not really any bud rot in this spot. the climate is not conducive for that the past few seasons it been dry around harvest.

I just picked up some activinate and was going to test it out.
I have 1 budding plant with some powder mildew and it did not do anything to it. May be for preventative but not a cure.

These plants make the 800's look small.:laughing:

Its funny how they look so big when your shoveling dirt but when the plants grow up they look small.:ying:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Mendo, for PM I use Greenscure...does not eliminate it within the plant tissue but destroys it on the outside and is a preventative.

As a sidenote, I have also dip my branches in a 1/2 strength mixture of Greenscure and two wash dips in water in 5 gallon buckets before I hang them to dry. I trim after hang drying....much easier then wet trim.

Let us know how the activinate works out.

Looking great as usual mendo...respect to your grow skilz.

minds_I

L

Lassenbound

Long time lurker first time poster here.

Love the work you are doing man, this one has the chance to rival that of julians "massive outdoor grow" thread.

Question, have you ever played around with topping your plants or do you keep them natural always? Any reason for keeping Christmas trees?

turbo14

Veteran
I'm lucky, not really any bud rot in this spot. the climate is not conducive for that the past few seasons it been dry around harvest.

I just picked up some activinate and was going to test it out.
I have 1 budding plant with some powder mildew and it did not do anything to it. May be for preventative but not a cure.

These plants make the 800's look small.:laughing:

Its funny how they look so big when your shoveling dirt but when the plants grow up they look small.:ying:

Word. Activonate is mainly used as a preventative and band-aide for downy mildews and bud root. I wouldn't have imagined it helped at all with PM. Safergro has some products like mildew cure that work well if you keep them rotating.

If you have spot's already, I would highly suggest grabbing some GreenCure. Will wash it right off, but you have to keep reapplying.

Another good one I have messed with is Excel. Organic systemic fungicide. A safer alternative to Eagle20.

I can't imagine how large those pots like in person. Biggest i've seen is 400's.

These ladies are ragin' it hard!

great thread mendo! Lot's of great info in here!

keep on keepin' on brotha!

turbo:tiphat: