What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

tallglassofmilk

You made me LOL when I read that.

:tiphat:

So tacky to claim you dedicate your life to progressing marijuana and then use female cuts commonly circulated in Humboldt and Mendo pollinated with RezDog seed bay males and act like you did something to improve the condition of ganja in the triangle...

Can this post be removed somehow? Lol its like a stain in the start of this amazing thread... Backyard farmer.. Do you even grow bra? Playin.. Lol

Respect to mendo420. Biiiig ups. Thanks for showing us in southern Cali what northern Cali is all about.... And what amazing outdoor trees should look like.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
tallglassofmilk

Maybe you need to renew your prescription for your eyewear .... That post was Directed towards GanjaRebelSeeds..That's EXACTLY what that East Coast cat does / did !! So there's no reason to remove it!!!

Big up to Mendo Seeds !! A real breeder and Ganja enthusiast !!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
tallglassofmilk

Maybe you need to renew your prescription for your eyewear .... That post was Directed towards GanjaRebelSeeds..That's EXACTLY what that East Coast cat does / did !! So there's no reason to remove it!!!

So funny when we get asked to remove such content. People need to be held accountable for their practices. The world needs more accountabilibuddies to tell people their shit DOES stink.

mendo420

Veteran
Was workin tonight givin everyone some love and HOLY SHIT
The plants are ROCKING!!
:watchplant:
I'm amazed how fast they are growing.:biggrin:
Its out of control!!!!!!!!
Wish I had the camera, tomorrow.

Im glad I did not remove the Bubba x Sky and the Romulin Grapefruit s1. I was going to pull last week.
They are just growing slower than the rest but still growing.
But its serious here on the mountain kids.

Were growing now!
:joint:

You're threads are always awesome Mendo, really excited to see how things progress for you this season. You grow some serious trees :D

tallglassofmilk

tallglassofmilk

You have a point I am past due for an exam. Lmfao.

mendo420

Veteran
Check out this stem on this Bubba x Sky s1.
Its thicker in the middle than the base!
Thumbs up, looks good to me!

locoezon

I haven't check the thread for some days and now coming back and looking some beasts!

Great Mendo, Keep it green as u know man.
Cheers :smoker: