What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

Very nice grow mendo. Great start. My buddies did 400s last year and killed it with 14 ft rs. And you got a way better start. As for the cartels people not from here have no idea what's going on. I read all the time of multi 1000 plant busts all summer....over 5000 last week in Lower Lake. Would love being in mendo right now. LAKE just passed an ordinance where no one can grow unless you have 1 acre that's zoned agricultural (wtf) and it's no more than 6 collectives can still have 48 but have to be on 20+ acres. Anyways great start and subbed for the ride

I have some serious pot size envy going on right now. Makes my 150 gal look miniature lol. Bout to move to brook trails and throw 25 in the backyard......Fuck my county sucks right now.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
some serious growth there mendo. The one on far left looks to be lagging behind a bit? GSC s1 looks great I'll be watching that one, bet it finishes nice and early too compared to the dreams

Bulldog420

Veteran
Very nice Mendo! Loving your garden again this year. Those huge pots make the plants look like normal large outdoor plants. I can't imagine how huge they are in person!

mendo420

Veteran
some serious growth there mendo. The one on far left looks to be lagging behind a bit? GSC s1 looks great I'll be watching that one, bet it finishes nice and early too compared to the dreams

naw, I replaced 3 plants in this garden. That one and the other thinner plants.

I'm debating on replacing another 2. Romgrapefruit s1 and Bubba x sky s1.
They are growing, just not how I want them to, I will attribute it to the pheno types so my be I'll just let them go.

I have my eye on a few here like Bubba x sky, Fire x sky and well every other one.

Going to be some fire!
:rasta:

mendo420

Veteran
Very nice Mendo! Loving your garden again this year. Those huge pots make the plants look like normal large outdoor plants. I can't imagine how huge they are in person!

They are BIG.
Really starting to GROW the last week.:peacock:
It's like jack and the bean stalk.
They do make the pots look small.

Epic Prodigy

great setup!

I just got done digging 15 holes that are 9 foot in diameter and 2 foot deep (about 900g) so i am hoping for monsters next year! Too late for monsters this year I am told...even in that size hole... :(

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Lmfao at the Troll.

Not sure if dude was kidding..(satire)...or if he didnt read the genetic lineup and was wondering if its A-Game (Arizona Bagseed) or if he was growing good med grade genetics.
My bro always put out A-Game bagseed from his best batch that year. It always smelled like a peppery-piney hybrid with a few seeds.
People do it. Ive been educating my boy for a few years now. Hes alot more knowledgable and grows only good genetics now.
Some smokers that found this site arent as experienced with great genetics as most of us are and a question like that really shows the inexperience of people when it comes to this great plant. We still have along way to go to educate the world.:tiphat:

Looking amazing!! Glad things are going well for you, plants look super healthy and happy.

Really looking forward to watching the progress over the summer

Latest posts

Latest posts