What's new

800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show.

mendo420

Veteran
one man army

one man army

It's just me up in the hills, 1 solider getting it all done. I've worked my ass off.
I've mixed 4000# of amendments shoveled about 150 yards of soil, and managed about 500 plants, by my self. :biggrin:

Maybe I should hire some help next season.

Its been a long spring. The past 2 months have flown by.

All the hard work has paid off this weekend! Its a great seance of accomplishment and the season has just begun!

I need a vacation! NOT!:laughing:

Next!:dance013:

Last edited:

dbcooper88

I'd love to wake up next to those ladys and have a chance to work that land. You have a beautiful view there and a great spot.

username474

Subbed again for your season... My outdoor growing fantasies will be lived vicariously through
your thread s for a couple more years. Many blessings for 2014 Mendo

Bulldog420

Veteran
What is the spacing on those beds again? The 400's are 42" across at 18 tall I think you said and you plant how far apart? 15' on center? I am trying to size my new greenhouse and your planting and spacing worked out great last year.

mendo420

Veteran
What is the spacing on those beds again? The 400's are 42" across at 18 tall I think you said and you plant how far apart? 15' on center? I am trying to size my new greenhouse and your planting and spacing worked out great last year.

these are 800's and are 8.5' wide. I have them on 12' centers. I wish I had more room in this spot, but it worked out fine last season.

turbo14

Veteran
5' Starts? That's fucking awesome! How big were they last season? What did ya pull per lady?

Absolutely amazing friend.

turbo

mendo420

Veteran
bluedreamz

Now you can see some of the different Bluedream phenos.
I chose a wide variety from sativa to more sativa hybrid, They will all be awesome and different.:biggrin: