What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800 gallon smart pot grow 2015

minds_I

Veteran
Hello mendo,

At the risk of being rude...what are the list of admendments you used this year?

Do you till the soil or just top dress?

How long for cooking are you going to use?

Inquiring minds want to know.

minds_I

N

NewAgeGenetics

could you tell me how often need to water these huge plants mendo? once or twice a week?

OutOfAfrica

I'm sure a lot of the questions asked are trade secretes , I'm just pulling up a chair to watch this happen . Good luck mendo ,not that you need it

MIMedHead

Why in the hell would you hire that Mendo420 guy he has his head up his ass so much everyone he talks to contracts that damn Pink Eye!

Gonna kill it agian I see big dog. Good luck this yr Mendo I will be over here in MI watching your outdoor show!

mendo420

Veteran
Why in the hell would you hire that Mendo420 guy he has his head up his ass so much everyone he talks to contracts that damn Pink Eye!

Gonna kill it agian I see big dog. Good luck this yr Mendo I will be over here in MI watching your outdoor show!

I dont know why I hired that Punk! I guess help is hard to find.

mendo420

Veteran
Hello mendo,

At the risk of being rude...what are the list of admendments you used this year?

Do you till the soil or just top dress?

How long for cooking are you going to use?

Inquiring minds want to know.

minds_I

I change it up based on my soil needs.
Good soil testing with help guide you in this process.
I spent 4k on soil testing this year.

Just make sure your amending with N,P,K micro and macro amendments and some compost.
Their are lots of soil mixes around.

Mixing pots is where work gets hard.
How many pots do you think you could do in a day?
I was lazy doing 7 per day.

I've thought about a no till garden.
The soil is so depleted of nutrients I just dont think I can get it back in line with just top dressing.
I till the entire pot. It takes about 45min to do each 800.

Soil needs a few weeks to break down the amendments. I like 4 weeks or more before planting. 2 weeks it would have cooled down enough to plant.

Ill get more soil tests done in May.
:tiphat:

W

wodi

Following. 800 gallon wow! Looking like you have a great start, good luck, looking forward to watching your season.

EvergreenState

Subbed to the greatest show on dirt. Thanks for all of your hard work Mendo and for sharing the results with us. You're living a growers' dream.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I know your a busy man. But you think you could post up some pics of the vegging Super Skunks and Afghani#1's ? Especially the Afghani. Wanna see if the new stock look anything like the selected cuts I used to run a couple decades back.

mendo420

Veteran
I know your a busy man. But you think you could post up some pics of the vegging Super Skunks and Afghani#1's ? Especially the Afghani. Wanna see if the new stock look anything like the selected cuts I used to run a couple decades back.

Yea ill get some up. I've been keeping my eye on them. I'm as excited as your about them!

I did have some problems with the seeds. I had some damping off issues and lost quite a few.
I'm going to try to get more seeds for next year. I have a few for this season lets hope i get some keepers!

I'm very excited about some other strains like GSC x Blue Dream S1's . Going to be some MONSTER plants!

:tiphat:

mendo420

Veteran
Last night was everyone's first nite in the hoop house.

lights "ON"

I love my hoop house.
I just cleared out the spring crop to make room.

shit's about to BLOW UP over here.

Time to step'em up to 5 gallon grow bags.

Latest posts

Latest posts