What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800 gallon smart pot grow 2015

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I see azomite but what are the other organic amendments are on the menu?

You mentioned that the pH was high at 7.5, what do you use to reduce the pH, dolomite lime?

Looking forward to this years season.

minds_I

Snype

Veteran
Good luck this season! We all know you're going to kill it though! You're living the dream! Stay safe!

N

NewAgeGenetics

simply amazing to see these huge plants. maybe I'll grow some 800 gal monsters too at this year.

mendo u r a mento(r)

N

newtothiscoco

hello mendo420 i was wondering what you do for preventive against diseases before they go to the big pots ? do you just spray them down with nem oil or ?

and how old are they when they go out ?

sorry for all the silly questions, i would just like to know :D

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Nice thread, i bet you crush it even more than last year.

Our counties have the same plant limits and I basically copied your style this year. 24 800's , all seeds. I haven't popped my seeds yet, you obviously have so i will probably sprout mine tonight. A few questions:

1. It looks like you start your seedlings in small pots... what kind of lighting/schedule are they under right now?

2. How long before you transplant them into 5gals?

3. when they go into 5gals, what kind of lighting/schedule are they under?

4. How long does it take you to amend/mix each 800gal pot?

Thanks dude! good luck this season. peace

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Looking forward to that, love to see how big the Blueberry is growing... :)

Greetz from Germany to the States. :tiphat:

dannykarey

Lookin forward to the show!!

Goodluck this season Mendo.

Danny

Are you gonna release any seeds? Id be down for some packs :)

Latest posts

Latest posts