What's new

8 plants 3000watt scrog

Maina

Veteran
yea that ak47 doesnt strech at all i would veg the full 60days before you flip... get some clones going into veg right now for next run so got perpetual harvest going

wheres the sour x chemdd?
what can you tell me about the sour x chemdd there are so many storeys of chemdog sour diesel

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
nice grow maina, im a scrogger myself. that screen looks perfect. could ya tell me where ya sourced it out? i use farm fencing usually, but the openings are 2"x4". yours is exactly what im looking for for my 1800w 4'x9' scrogg. thanks neighbor..........

Maina

Veteran

002-19.jpg

010-14.jpg

009-16.jpg

the screen is geting full 2 more weeks and it will be flipped

Maina

Veteran
6 weeks veg.no i didnt top them and I should have but it slows the growth down and I didnt want to do that .so all is well

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice screen....so whats the plan for harvest time. take everything above the screen first, then let everything below finish up? my last run with trellis was a real pain in the ass come harvest time. i ended up just chopping my plastic trellis open to get my plants out. i probably lost a couple nuggets that got "decapitated" by the trellis. i might just do bamboo stakes next run.....

definately gonna stay tuned to this one....very similar to what im doing, soil in large pots. my first initial run with 15 gallons was miserable, i didnt train right and had tons of larf. so gotta adapt to that somehow...more lollipopping, longer veg, more pruning. also hoping that finally bumping up to my 1k blockbusters will finally give me some real colas and not the little baby dick 400 watt colas im so used to...

try comb

nice screen....so whats the plan for harvest time. take everything above the screen first, then let everything below finish up? my last run with trellis was a real pain in the ass come harvest time. i ended up just chopping my plastic trellis open to get my plants out. i probably lost a couple nuggets that got "decapitated" by the trellis. i might just do bamboo stakes next run.....

definately gonna stay tuned to this one....very similar to what im doing, soil in large pots. my first initial run with 15 gallons was miserable, i didnt train right and had tons of larf. so gotta adapt to that somehow...more lollipopping, longer veg, more pruning. also hoping that finally bumping up to my 1k blockbusters will finally give me some real colas and not the little baby dick 400 watt colas im so used to...

might wanna adjust elsewhere.....i doubt the 400 watt light is the culprit......dont get me wrong.....i use 1000 watters.

Maina

Veteran
1121.jpg

1021.jpg

1081.jpg

well I fliped them to 12 12 and the screen is 95% full again she is 3x12 screen 8 plants and she is rocking not to bad for my first indoor grow I think :thinking:

mj23

Is your scrubber/scrubbers keeping the smell away? what size did you get. Mine is working so well right now :/

P

powerrobbie

Nice dude very impressive for a first indoor grow! Your definitely gonna get a lot of weight with that set up.

Maina

Veteran
Very nice, not sure why I didn't see this till now. But I just got done running 6 AK-47's under 1600w, screened. Pulled down very nicely, and would have been even heavier had I waited longer. Pictures and final weight are all linked in my sig if you're curious.
you have a very nice set up,awsome:tiphat:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Ill chime in for him. Came out really really nice. tastes wonderful... some of the nicest AK47 i have ever seen grown.

spunion

I'm no expert but scrogging 8 plants with 3000 watts seems unneeded. Wouldn't you get just as good of results with 1000 watts vertical?

Ursus

I'm no expert but scrogging 8 plants with 3000 watts seems unneeded. Wouldn't you get just as good of results with 1000 watts vertical?

semi correct.. Since he's doing a horizontal scrog grow, if he had just 2 1000HPS that would be like 1 vertical 1000HPS. three thousand watts seems over abundant for 8 little plants.