Some pictures:

tumblr_nbjhp8y6IV1sa7edso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbjhp8y6IV1sa7edso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbjhp8y6IV1sa7edso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbjhp8y6IV1sa7edso3_1280.jpg

...August was cold
tumblr_nbhg72LAG61sa7edso2_1280.jpg

johnny depp

I'm going to chop this one during the weekend. The weather is getting worse and I don't want to take the risk of losing it all.

tumblr_nbstdiKSpC1sa7edso1_1280.jpg

johnny depp

Cut down the first one yesterday as some mold started to appear on few branches
(I use a 2mp pre-smart camera phone so the whole plant looks like mold in the picture)
tumblr_nbyfmqheu91sa7edso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbyfmqheu91sa7edso1_1280.jpg

Almost every branch of this plant was growing towards the sun, so did the roots
tumblr_nbyfmqheu91sa7edso3_1280.jpg

johnny depp

Had to throw away some product because of mold but at least I got something from the first plant. ALso cut down the second plant, it was quite raw still but the temperatures are starting to go below freezing now...

Here's some of whats left of the first plant
tumblr_nc9ahgZKlV1sa7edso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nc9ahgZKlV1sa7edso3_1280.jpg

Bulldog420

Veteran
Really nice job. Have you considered tarping your plants for a couple weeks before August to get them to flower a little earlier? That way you could have a full season by now. All it takes is some re-bar, PVC and make a hoop house. Either way, you should be stoked with what looks to be a great product.

johnny depp

I actually started covering them from mid-july and got them flowering early. In august it was raining non-stop, everyday. September was quite dry which seems have saved the plant.

johnny depp

This is the second plant, had to cut it a bit raw because of the weather:
tumblr_ncmvszmPB91sa7edso3_1280.jpg

It's been drying for a week now so it's not gonna shrink much more, she's yet to be trimmed tho.
tumblr_ncmvszmPB91sa7edso1_1280.jpg

Here is the top of the top cola of the first plant, I'll save it for my birthday so it will get about 2 month cure
tumblr_ncmvszmPB91sa7edso2_1280.jpg

THCforus

nice job.
It sucks living far north when trying to grow outdoors, doesn't it?
The grow season is just too damn short and we get much less sun than many other places.
I started fighting off powdery mildew in mid July because of all the rain and humidity. it is what it is though.
next year i plan on light dep'n them early, to get a jump on the cold wet weather.

johnny depp

It's been a while but here's some bangin' hash I made of the 8 Ball Kush trims. Just blender, ice, water and coffee filters.
tumblr_niyz4ouXpM1sa7edso4_1280.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts