What's new

8 Ball Kush (Outdoor)

johnny depp

Sun :watchplant:

tumblr_n94kff3NF21tqof7go1_1280.jpg

johnny depp

This one has really exploded since I dug it out of the shadow and put it under the sun. I had topped it once and now I have cut the new tops and every side branch. I'll let it veg for few more days and then start putting it in a shed to flower.
tumblr_n9l6wpFbfV1tqof7go1_1280.jpg

...The other plants, that I've been covering, look like they have started flowering.

johnny depp

Some updates:

I should start flowering this one but it looks so green and vital that I'll give it couple more days to veg and enjoy the heatwave
tumblr_n9qqnz3qau1sa7edso1_1280.jpg

These have started flowering, tho it's still too early to get a proper picture with the 2mp pre-smartphone camera
tumblr_n9qqnz3qau1sa7edso2_1280.jpg

...and a dragonfly visited the garden today
tumblr_n9qpuqp8Lc1sa7edso1_1280.jpg

johnny depp

Better picture.

Breeder says the flowering time is 50-60 days, I would be within that time frame in 2 weeks.

tumblr_naib8yGO8H1sa7edso1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

johnny depp

The bud sites are covered with resin and I can see the trichomes with bare eyes... and smell is just heavenly.

Now waiting for the actual content of the buds to fat up properly so the flowers would be big enough to get a clear pic of them with my 2mp camera.

tumblr_nak4w5Mdug1tqof7go2_1280.jpg

johnny depp

Hopefully mother nature has couple more weeks before it gets too cold. This girl could give me some an ok harvest of bud, the other two are probably gonna end up in hash or butter
tumblr_naz082lPjR1sa7edso1_1280.jpg

... one of the side branches
tumblr_naz50lOBgv1tqof7go1_1280.jpg

The one in the pot has started turning completely purple as it's gotten cold
tumblr_naz53hRLHW1tqof7go1_1280.jpg

:skiiing::tree:

Cartel530

Veteran
my buddy grew some 2 years ago. It had this kush funk i had never smelled before and i actually kinda liked it. I would probably grow it again if homie had it :)

johnny depp

my buddy grew some 2 years ago. It had this kush funk i had never smelled before and i actually kinda liked it. I would probably grow it again if homie had it :)

It has very interesting odour indeed, to me it smells like industrial citrus (you know how lemon flavor shampoo or dish washing liquid would smell like) mixed with strong spice/incense

HillBilly1

Veteran
They are starting to get there, Make sure you give
Them all the time they need, cover them if you have
Too. A week or 2 early can be a huge difference..

But they are beauty's . Maybe my Next order I will grab
Some.

johnny depp

Don't worry Billy, theyre not coming down before it's too cold for them to survive outside, I hope that will be closer to the end of September...

When I chop the others I will bring the one in the pot inside as a room plant, it wont be much light indoors but at least it wont freeze to death.

johnny depp

Palmolive_naturals_refreshing.jpg

The flowers smell very similar to this particular soap, they are so juicy I wish I was a bumble bee and could drink their nectar with my built-in-straw. It's gonna be almost sad when I have to chop them because of that smell, the sweetness, the stickiness...

I'm gonna give the readiest plant two weeks and see how ripe it is, then one extra week perhaps.

Peace