What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

79’ Skunk reversal…S1’s and crosses

Hey guys,
Seaz here with a late 70’s skunk reversal (round 2)
I started this project two years ago with the original reversal creating 7 initial test crosses, 5 of which were tested outdoors NorCal 2023 all 7 undergoing indoor testing (on going) at different spots…
Zoinks - Scoobs (archive) x 🦨
Jinkies - Scoobs (1 eye) x 🦨
New Sour - Chem91 x 🦨
Melting Point - Super Snow Dog x 🦨
Stage5Clinger - Wedding Crasher x 🦨
Grape Reactor - Grapes N Cream x 🦨
Methane - GMO x 🦨
The 79’ is closely held by myself and a handful of close friends that I sent it out to.
I’m just now starting round two of reversing momma skunk to make 79’ S1’s which should really reveal some amazing history and pheno’s but also crosse’s including - Biscotti, G6 Jet Fuel,
Cherry Pie, Ghost OG, SS Sour (closely held), Forum, Bubba (reefer), Crescendo (Seth Rogan Pancakes), Purple Punch, Kosher Dawg, NY Cheese, Mr Nasty, GG4, Bloomington Headband, Dumpster OG, 1981 Florida Skunk, Trinity,
Cuban Black Haze, I-95, PNW Dogshit,
Maui Skunk Dog, Chem D, Sour Dubb,
G13 Skunk 🦨 (reefer)…

Pictured Below
Zoinks
Stage5Clinger
New Sour
Melting Point
Momma Skunk 79’
IMG_7023.jpeg
IMG_6838_auto_x2.jpeg
IMG_7494_auto_x2.jpeg
IMG_6864_auto_x2.jpeg
IMG_7519_auto_x2.jpeg

Sounds great if legit but where the back story on where this 79 Skunk come from ? , that's what everyone would want to know about more than any hybrids ,and more the legitimacy of the 79 Skunk as sounds 1 of the oldest skunks ever reported ?
Hey Connesseur, it’s cheese here, you may remember me from GoldenTicketSeedBank. Hope you’re doing great. Ask Deezo, I sent a copy to him. He’ll verify for ya. Much love brother

Sounds great if legit but where the back story on where this 79 Skunk come from ? , that's what everyone would want to know about more than any hybrids ,and more the legitimacy of the 79 Skunk as sounds 1 of the oldest skunks ever reported ?
Also not the oldest skunk ever reported brother, I hold the 81 FL skunk as well but my buddy Wick has the 79 and the 81 FL skunk plus an 80 SS. I passed this cut to Deezo, Flavor207, and Whiteashmatters, we all hold it tightly, No trades… All the real skunk comes from late 70’s early 80’s cuts…I’ll talk to you in the DM’s if you want or hit me up on Insta for the back story….

Also just to clarify, the 79 Florida skunk shouldn’t be confused with this LD skunk 79’… This is the best skunk pheno around currently. I have no doubt there’s more out there just held by people who don’t go online.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Connesseur, it’s cheese here, you may remember me from GoldenTicketSeedBank. Hope you’re doing great. Ask Deezo, I sent a copy to him. He’ll verify for ya. Much love brother
Thanks bro , hope your doing well to.

Yeah just really curious about all 3 of the old skunks you talk about , throw up some pics of any or of all 3 you mentioned if you have any, I'm sure many people are interested and will defo gain more interest in the hybrids you made with them.

If its Dezo from instagram he a cool guy

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Hey guys,
I started this project two years ago with the original reversal creating 7 initial test crosses, 5 of which were tested outdoors NorCal 2023 all 7 undergoing indoor testing (on going) at different spots…
New Sour - Chem91 x 🦨
Methane - GMO x 🦨
The 79’ is closely held by myself and a handful of close friends that I sent it out to.
I’m just now starting round two of reversing momma skunk to make 79’ S1’s which should really reveal some amazing history and pheno’s but also crosse’s including - Biscotti, G6 Jet Fuel,
Cherry Pie, Ghost OG, SS Sour (closely held), Forum, Bubba (reefer), Crescendo (Seth Rogan Pancakes), Purple Punch, Kosher Dawg, NY Cheese, Mr Nasty, GG4, Bloomington Headband, Dumpster OG, 1981 Florida Skunk, Trinity,
G13 Skunk 🦨 (reefer)…

Pictured Below
Zoinks
Stage5Clinger
New Sour
Melting Point
Momma Skunk 79’
View attachment 18944505 View attachment 18944503 View attachment 18944502 View attachment 18944501 View attachment 18944504
In the early 80's I met the family of the guy that grew the Skunk Bud. They showed me a bunch of pictures of the plants. From what I recall your plants resemble his Skunks. BTW, the original Skunk Bud in the US was grown in a holler in West Virginia.

Here's my story -- https://www.icmag.com/threads/the-real-skunk-bud.18129480/

Last edited:
In the early 80's I met the family of the guy that grew the Skunk Bud. They showed me a bunch of pictures of the plants. From what I recall your plants resemble his Skunks. BTW, the original Skunk Bud in the US was grown in a holler in West Virginia.

Here's my story -- https://www.icmag.com/threads/the-real-skunk-bud.18129480/
100% correct you would be surprised whats in the hollers but its all held till death because they support whole hollers and families with it

Hey guys,
New Sour - Chem91 x 🦨
Methane - GMO x 🦨
G13 Skunk 🦨 (reefer)…

Pictured Below
Zoinks
Stage5Clinger
New Sour
Melting Point
Momma Skunk 79’
View attachment 18944505 View attachment 18944503 View attachment 18944502 View attachment 18944504
Any of these crosses available!? Sounds like some really dank beautiful crosses lots of gems to be found in them! Pictures look amazing, I can smell and taste the skunk bud now!!😁

RobertFripp

Seems suspicious that someone comes here and expouses the Skunk ect, and then is gone, as fast as they came. Wont answer questions, yet have been on the site within a week, or so. Ive got 3 packs of the 79 S1, 2 packs of the 81 S1, and 2 packs of the 79 x 81s/Freebies. Plus Swamp Skunk seeds, and Foul Egg. I got the 79s, from Sunshine State directly.

Latest posts

Latest posts