What's new

'77 Maui F6

Relentless

Veteran
I really hate when it says i must spread rep before giving to fiveleggedgoat.
some beautiful buds tthere. happy 420

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The first post has 50 likes on 4/20!!! Thanks airbody!!

The Maui is going to be traveling soon. Going to try to get her to as many people as possible and I'd like everyone that gets her share her with at least one friend...not mandatory but encouraged.

And now it has 51:biggrin:

T

Terps

Hopefully she makes her way to the uk she look so fire and perfect for a bit of dry sifting!

L

Luther Burbank

5LG, keep her clean and run another generation and bx. There's always time for crosses.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
amazing little gem you had waiting in that stash of seeds. nice photo work of your stellar finish on those. you are making it look too easy. those girls look in top notch health on top of her being one bad ass pheno. people take for granted how tricky it can be to have a plant look that good on chop day. nice work homey! you dialed her.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Get her to Oregon, I can track her down from there.

I don't have her, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career.

hansNfrans

Hey FLG, it looks amazing. All around keeper. Id love a shot at her. Hopefully she makes her rounds and makes it out to the easy coast.

Much respect- Hans

oceangrownkush

Veteran
FUCK YEAH!! I love it when I see some shit on here that I like.... And one way or another it ends up in my lungs hehehehehe.. Best feeling.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Unfortunately, I can't get her to everyone that asks, for obvious reasons, but hopefully I get her to enough people so that she's not far from anyone that wants a slice. She's already down south and set to go to both the east and west coasts, up north, and a few places in between.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I've only flowered her the one time and took her down at 65 bc I didn't want her too ripe for the reveg. She was straight kill at 65 but could have gone another week or two to fully mature I think. She's got shoots busting out everywhere but needs a few more weeks to lengthen out before I can take all the cuts I need.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Unfortunately, I can't get her to everyone that asks, for obvious reasons, but hopefully I get her to enough people so that she's not far from anyone that wants a slice. She's already down south and set to go to both the east and west coasts, up north, and a few places in between.

Colorado? Hmmmmmm???? For real though, how lit up is your Private Message Inbox? Hahahaha

This is how goat is going to look when he's chuckin' pollen on all the ladies.

Ballin3.gif

Grizz

Veteran
I've only flowered her the one time and took her down at 65 bc I didn't want her too ripe for the reveg. She was straight kill at 65 but could have gone another week or two to fully mature I think. She's got shoots busting out everywhere but needs a few more weeks to lengthen out before I can take all the cuts I need.

love your generosity , that's the way it should be, fuck the hoarders. kudos your way.

Latest posts

Latest posts